ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Whilst I agree that would be a lovely car to own and make better (restore?) I justcould not part with £3000 for a standard mk1 subaru! lol.

You do have a point mate.

The PH1 would be going so whatever replaces it would have to be nice, very nice.

I only posted it because of TEGs car, lowered on BC racing coilovers and fit a set of gold Speedlines. :)

Anyway its all "if, ands, buts and maybe" at the moment.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Like dan said, it's nice but not 3k nice IMO unless you are looking for that exact car etc. On a personal note had the bilstein shocks fitted today and although its a tad higher than I would like its drives 10000000000% better.

itb182, 621bhp scoob
scoob1.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Heres a couple of my baby, an 05 sti widetrack, had her about 4 years, bought her standard and have spent a tidy sum but never regretted it. I went for the wolf in sheeps look and it has surprised quite a few nice cars running at present 440bhp but soon to be around the 460-470bhp on v power when the new ecu is installed in the next week, hello anti lag lol. Anyhow hope you all like.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm going to a pistonheads meet tomorrow... Me, a mate with his 380hp ZX and his mate with a 550hp ZX. I'm looking forward to the journey there and back more than the actual meet! lol.

Will be the first time i've been 'out' with cars with good power. :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm going to a pistonheads meet tomorrow... Me, a mate with his 380hp ZX and his mate with a 550hp ZX. I'm looking forward to the journey there and back more than the actual meet! lol.

Whats a zx? Thick moment on my part when you tell me

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
scoob1.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Heres a couple of my baby, an 05 sti widetrack, had her about 4 years, bought her standard and have spent a tidy sum but never regretted it. I went for the wolf in sheeps look and it has surprised quite a few nice cars running at present 440bhp but soon to be around the 460-470bhp on v power when the new ecu is installed in the next week, hello anti lag lol. Anyhow hope you all like.

Love that mate, looks spot on just how i would want mine. :approve:

Oh how i wished you lived closer.

Im going to the embankment tomo late afternoon with sunglasses to see the christmas market/lights

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Both manuals (one was an auto but been converted) mate. I've had two of them in the past, both auto's though. They are superb cars. Comfy, fast, cool as fcuk... I prefer them standard though. Blinging up an old car doesn't look right anymore imo.

Last edited:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
This one was standard, it came into our bodyshop when i worked on the Porsches (14 years ago) for a machine polish (detail its now called) lol

Yes it was quick and comfy on our trip to the bakers. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So, my 320bhp Subaru can keep up with a F355, a 380bhp Nissan and a SL55 AMG.

Weather they were screaming the nuts off their cars like me remains to be seen but today, all 3 owners said they were shocked how well I kept up. :D

Time to sell it now.

There is no diffence between a Terzo and a UK2000, the Terzo is just a special edition.....albiet, the one in your link is bloody expensive!

yeah done a quick google search and this was a celebration model to winning the WRC title for third time.

i couldn't find out why this is so much cheaper to insure though.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
yeah done a quick google search and this was a celebration model to winning the WRC title for third time.

i couldn't find out why this is so much cheaper to insure though.
I bought a Cataluyna as my first impreza and the only reasons I wanted one was because it is the only UK one that had Mica black paint and red seats. Paid alot morethan a standard one too. lol.

I bought a Cataluyna as my first impreza and the only reasons I wanted one was because it is the only UK one that had Mica black paint and red seats. Paid alot morethan a standard one too. lol.

just got a quote on a cataluyna and they're all coming back 1500+ yet the terzo is 800