ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new car.. Stanced thing again

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
"Next plans are to smooth the boot handle and clio badge off, lower it, new suspension, figure out how to fit my damn side skirts, paint all grey bits gloss black and.. Obviously... Respray it!"

It looks pretty low to me already :rasp:

Looks great anyway - I got a few shots of it at Mod Nats, the set is here if you want them: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYrC6Nz

A grey one
"Next plans are to smooth the boot handle and clio badge off, lower it, new suspension, figure out how to fit my damn side skirts, paint all grey bits gloss black and.. Obviously... Respray it!"
It looks pretty low to me already :rasp:
Looks great anyway - I got a few shots of it at Mod Nats, the set is here if you want them: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYrC6Nz
thankyou! Got some good photos there, shame about the horrendous weather! :(

Hats off to you. The cars looking amazing. What wheel nuts are you running? The red touch looks ace
Thanks guys!
naww, They're just red ones off fleabay, will be getting some tpi ones soon so you can gave the red ones if you want them :)

A grey one
And still looks like this, poor thing, I've still got the wheels for sale if anyone wants them!
857aaeeb71a3760d308f4de4be2926ba.gif

A grey one
I normally hate stanced things, but that looks oddly good.
Even those wheels I which usually look pants suit it.
Is that fly eye on the headlights though?
why thankyou, im glad it slightly twists your opinion :)
its not flyeye theyre just tinted, i experimented because i bought some xenons off here and they arrived smashed to pieces so, i put them back in and i think it kinda suits it!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
why thankyou, im glad it slightly twists your opinion :smile:
its not flyeye theyre just tinted, i experimented because i bought some xenons off here and they arrived smashed to pieces so, i put them back in and i think it kinda suits it!

I don't like not knowing where my opinion stands.

Fair dos, they work with the car. Why is it you seem so adamant to sell? It's a lovely little car, I've not seen this colour this nice since @Dolan

...which I now realise is pointless tagging as he forgot his password. The eejit.

A grey one
I don't like not knowing where my opinion stands.
Fair dos, they work with the car. Why is it you seem so adamant to sell? It's a lovely little car, I've not seen this colour this nice since @Dolan ...which I now realise is pointless tagging as he forgot his password. The eejit.

haha. Thanks, Well actually, i was adamant to sell but i'm not anymore.
Its actually booked in for a wrap the end of this month as my early christmas present and as i haven't sold it, i sold my Rotas and have been saving like mad as its going on bags at the start of next year. I've come to the realisation that i won't be able to sell it and i don't actually mind it being a slow piece of turd because i don't need to get anywhere fast and i work a couple miles from home.

So anyway, im not selling it! haha, yeah he's a numpty bless him, i actually have his coilovers on my car now!

A grey one
Rather a large update..
After raising it for winter, I grabbed a set of sport seats for £75, a wiper blank, some new smooth bullets and This, was my Christmas present I was given a little early, massive thankyou to my amazing boyfriend, and S6 Wraps in Essex, highly recommended, dropped the car off Saturday morning, Sunday evening at 5 I drove it home, door sills and everything done. So happy! :D

image-4.gif

image-3.gif

image-1.gif

image-5.gif

image-2.gif

image.gif

Start on the interior next as I have bought all my SMD's and bits ready to do the boot build :)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
What's the effect on the roof? It looks quite good! And I'm not usually a fan of stuff like this. Wrap looks very impressive too!
What's the score with the front number plate as well? I'd just run without one and risk the pull by Johnny law!!

A grey one
I
What's the effect on the roof? It looks quite good! And I'm not usually a fan of stuff like this. Wrap looks very impressive too!
What's the score with the front number plate as well? I'd just run without one and risk the pull by Johnny law!!
its jungle camo, that's what it's called I think! When I first saw It I thought it was damask but it's pretty cool for camo:) thankyou, yeah they did an amazing job on it! Erm well. The police round my way are absolutely sound and they never say anything cause I never run one but I tie wrap it on my grille when I leave my area :)

Spotted this on Instagram earlier, massive improvement - it looks fantastic. The only thing I'm not keen on is the rear plate being so dark. The wrap loks a fantastic job though, I bet you're chuffed to bits :)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
love the stance.
not sure about the wallpaper on the roof though :p
how much was the wrap out of interest?
just wondered how much the price differs London way.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing I can't quite get on with is windscreen stickers. Ruins the clean look for me.

However everything else..... Nailed it. Looks lovely.

A grey one
So since I was wrapped it's had a lot of carbon, a cage, some buckets and some pink harnesses, modified nationals came and the car ended up like this... It did me proud and got lots of attention! Sadly.. True to my own wierd tradition, modified nationals ended and so did my stint of owning this car, I split a lot of it for parts and sold it off as a standard sport rep wrapped clio.
I'm finally old enough to insure a sport... so that's what I did.. And I didn't just buy any old sport.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

That's enough photo spam..
Here's my new car!
image.jpg
image.jpg