ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried to trade some games in at GAME. f**k me, the queue was ridiculous. They had sold out of most of the newer games. I fancy trying COD Advanced Warfare as I really can't get into the new Asassins Creed. 100%'d Far Cry and I've finished the story on Mordor. There really is a s**t selection of games for this seeing as it's been out over a year. Don't really want to go through old games that I have already finished on the PS3.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Id seen a Twitter link on that earlier

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419714981.557560.jpg

CBR1000RR Fireblade
PSN is working for me.

However, I can't play online. I get a error message saying "PSN is not avilable in my country"

Can't play COD or gta online. Ffs

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
On gta it's saying "Files required to play GTA online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service."

Friends list and chat etc is fine, just no online play.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Whilst searching online about the problem I stumbled upon this, tried it just on the off chance and I'm now logged in [emoji3]
f44ae9ed757adeb3d1c728fbc6fc78e2.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
Whilst searching online about the problem I stumbled upon this, tried it just on the off chance and I'm now logged in [emoji3]
hmmm, can't see how changing the MTU size would help anything, id say it was a coincidence, its been working all day for me fine.

I'd change it back though if i were you, you shouldn't mess with the MTU.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
hmmm, can't see how changing the MTU size would help anything, id say it was a coincidence, its been working all day for me fine.

I'd change it back though if i were you, you shouldn't mess with the MTU.

Could be a coincidence, thing is I had been trying to get online for about an hour or so, no joy. Then take a chance on changing it, logged in straight away [emoji15]

Edit, changed it back to my normal settings and now it doesn't sign me in

Last edited:
  Monaco 172
Still haven't tried to go online yet, finally managed to confirm my email etc. but have put some hours into SoM and GTAV, both incredible, wasn't sure if it was worth going for a PS4 over a 3 but I'm glad I made the choice.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've still had no joy.

Proper ruined my time off work lol.

Weather's pap do I can't go out on the bike either

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished advanced warfare. They really aren't long enough lol.

Just had my verification email through though so hopefully I can get online now

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Try the thing I put up earlier, I've since gone back to normal settings; nothing, then back to
'The new ones' and works fine again lol

Clio 182
Am I the only one whos machine won't go online?
All reports indicate the network is fine but I can't get a email response and the helpline is dead.