ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Raceway - Karting - Sunday 15th April 15:00

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right guys, I've provisionally booked this place

http://www.theraceway.co.uk/index.php/birmingham.html

We are going to be doing a Daytona 40

This will consist of 10 min practice, then 2*20 minutes races - This should normally be £60 per person, but they are doing it for us for - £41 per person which essentially be 50 minutes driving per person so the whole session will last approximately 2 hours.

The largest number of karts on track is 24 tops. If we manage to get 16 or more people in, then we have exclusive use of the track during our time there.

The way it will work is that if we get more than 15 people, we get the 15th person free (so this £41 saving will be split between the group, meaning if we get 20 people in, its a £2 per person saving).

If we get more than 24 then it will have to revert to a different format.

I am going to require a deposit of £10 non-refundable which needs to be with me as soon as possible as I have to get this in to them by this time next week Friday 30th March, so get your deposits in asap please.

Please note, this is the largest track in the West Midlands...so should be bloody good fun :race:

Park Lane
Oldbury
Birmingham B69 4JX

Who's coming???

List:
1. Don

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
List so far:-
(I will update once deposits are paid)

1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom
3. Madgit (Adam)

In the title 15:00^^^;)

On that note i can't make it Don(sorry guys)! Sarah has job problems so all money goes on the mortgage at the moment:(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Rough time you're thinking of doing it Don?

See below mate :)

On that note i can't make it Don(sorry guys)! Sarah has job problems so all money goes on the mortgage at the moment:(

Sorry to hear Mart, you can still pop along as a non-driver. But no worries either way. :)

I'm in

Can i have paypal details please?
PM sent :)

1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom
3. Madgit (Adam)
4. Matt200vvc

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Thanks guys...list updated :)

1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom
3. Madgit (Adam) DEPOSIT PAID
4. Matt200vvc DEPOSIT PAID VIA PAYPAL

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I won't be able to afford this therefore I am out.

Saving for holiday comes before the car. Sorry guys

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeh shall try and pop along still as its only 2 mins from my house!:D

Cool :cool:

I won't be able to afford this therefore I am out.

Saving for holiday comes before the car. Sorry guys

No worries, thanks for letting me know. :)

Thanks guys...list updated :)

1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
4. Matt200vvc DEPOSIT PAID

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member

Ha cheers Martin, I read the post THREE times to make sure I hadn't missed it so I wouldn't look like an idiot, didn't read the title :S

I'll book it off work now and will pay the deposit when I'm home this evening as I'm on phone at the minute, can you PM me your paypal please Don.

1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey
6. Eddyg
Im in! Paypal details?

Clio 182, Astra Sri
1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey
6. Eddyg

7. Junior Bear

PayPal address needed...

I'm going to put the deposit down, but I'm 50/50 wether I can make it .but I'll do my best :)

RS6 C7
1. Don DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey
6. Eddyg
7. Cotball (Let me know paypal details :) )

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
PMs sent out. :)

Got this on email from the place earlier.

A deposit of £10 per driver is due 3 days after booking (but I've agreed a week today)
Balance is due 7 days before the event
All deposits made are non-refundable
You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked start time.
Only food and drink purchased on site may be consumed, with the exception of Birthday cakes for parties.
Any alcohol consumed before or during an event is strictly prohibited and will prevent participation in the event.

If you have any questions about this booking,
Please call us on 0800 376 6111
---

So that is why I will need deposits ASAP in order to get it transferred from PP to my bank to cover the cost of paying the deposit from my debit card. I will work out the remainder once we have numbers down and a final total which I will divide between total number of people driving (so the 'free' person discount is taken off everyone's total to make things even/fair). :)

Thanks so far for the response :approve:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Update list :)

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey
6. Eddyg
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
8. Junior Bear

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Go Tom...inflict the pressure! ;)

Dan, its just off J2 M5, so is a couple of junctions up the road for you...its nearer for you than it is for me! :rasp:
It was 3miles up the road for me at the rolling road and I was still last there!! Hahs

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Sorry Don I'm not going to be able to make this event either, got the pleasure of a 90 mile sportif instead. Hope you guys have fun, I shall try and make it to an event this year before the Clio goes.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sorry Don I'm not going to be able to make this event either, got the pleasure of a 90 mile sportif instead. Hope you guys have fun, I shall try and make it to an event this year before the Clio goes.

Not to worry John, We will see you when we see you. :)

Updated list :)

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey DEPOSIT PAID
6. Eddyg
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
8. Junior Bear

Cheers Matt, I've updated to show you've paid your deposit. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You don't hang about do you mate haha. Cheers, just swapped my shift at work :)

I'd rather be on the ball...than struggle to know where we're up to.

If you are in contact with anyone off forum....give them a push as need to get these deposits asap as the karting place needs it by next Friday.

Don may not be able to pop along either as it looks like the clio needs an engine rebuild so it will be in bits on the floor lol

Long long story and shall explain when i see you next:D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
This may not go ahead as an exclusive event if we don't get 16 people + in.

We currently have 7 people (including myself) so if anyone who is coming fancies asking friends/family, then we can see if we can get this going. If it doesn't, then I will give everyone their deposits back and we can arrange to do something else on the same day (so it doesn't put people who've swapped work shifts, etc).

[h=2]Updated list :)

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey DEPOSIT PAID
6. Eddyg DEPOSIT PAID
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
[/h]

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ah mannnn, I really had a hankering for karting... Come on peeps! :D

I know mate...it will be que sera sera...I dont know if it is bad timing or what, but if people still fancy it, then those who've paid a deposit can still go, but it will be us and any number of randoms. I'd prefer it to be CS and 197/200.net (so all Clio owners).

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Don I'm in but not on the list!! Will send money over Thursday!! I'm working out of town at the moment and cnt remember my pay pal pastword!!!

I know mate...it will be que sera sera...I dont know if it is bad timing or what, but if people still fancy it, then those who've paid a deposit can still go, but it will be us and any number of randoms. I'd prefer it to be CS and 197/200.net (so all Clio owners).
Yeah, I would prefer all CS too... But - I'm happy to kart, regardless - just so you know - putting it out there lol... :)