ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Rat Appreciation Thread

Clio mk1
Is a scrap yard like an orgy for you lot?

yes, if they have cars like this in them.

threeqs.jpg

dyn004_original_640_480_pjpeg_25394.jpg

d9a8522fa30d2cb0.jpg

Facelift R53 Cooper S
There's rat look and there's 'shat look'. A lot of them that have been posted are the latter. In my opinion a true rat looker should happen over time, not fake it by sanding down normal paint to age it and chuck any old s**t on it to f**k up the paint.
A proper 'Rat' would be solid underneath with naturally aged body & paint, ie the '59 bug in this thread http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=416002

£7500!!!!!

he's pissed!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That first black old 5 series is ruined.Would look much better if it had a nice clean bonet

Black Gold Trophy
I wouldnt go as far as ruined, but it would look perfect if it had a decent bonnet on it etc...
I think the rat look can be quite cool with the roof racks etc, but the state of the body work...yukkk!!.. It's like finding a really good looking girl then covering her in acne, blisters and giving her some old rags to wear! lol

Turbos.
Yeah, love the tow truck imparticularly!

Saw a rat rod like the last one on the M25 recently! Almost identical.

Turbos.
Yeah, for me it makes no sense for the rest of the car to look mint but just the one bit of rust. Its contrived...

" s**t. cant afford a new paint job. I know, ill make it 'ratty' and pretend that was the plan all along."