ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Rat Appreciation Thread

Petrol Blue 182.
quite a way to come then! we have a lot of meets around this area. more then welcome to attend :)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Immense!!!

644_G.jpg

That is one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time

A Flamin' Red one
ContactSheet-001small.jpg

I think it would look better with out the rust but still awesome..

Yeah, for me it makes no sense for the rest of the car to look mint but just the one bit of rust. Its contrived...

The modified car scene is always updating its self. This is simply a fresh take on a scene that has actually been around since the days of the original hot rods. The bonnet is almost a homage.

I'm actually going to say this is the finest 3 series I've ever seen.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
The modified car scene is always updating its self. This is simply a fresh take on a scene that has actually been around since the days of the original hot rods. The bonnet is almost a homage.

I'm actually going to say this is the finest 3 series I've ever seen.

I'm actually going to say that it is a 5 series ;)

Iceberg 172
Cool stuff, especially the 70s veedubs and the 50s yank pick-ups.

What's with the luggage though?

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
what is the definition of rat because to me it just looks like scrap ?

no offense i just dont get it ?

jamie

Rat look is all about having fun! Not about how much rust/how many stickers etc Just all about what makes you smile/gets you attension. I love it