ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the shed

clio 172
Here is the new car I got a few week ago thought I will show you all

IMAG0304_zpsc8459714.jpg

IMAG0302_zpsb9690aa9.jpg

IMAG0303_zpsa96c4a22.jpg

:rasp:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
How well does it go? Thought it was just a shonky old run of the mill corsa until I scrolled down and saw the second pic.

clio 172
I hate corsas with a passion but love sleepers even more and that's a great one. I bet you get a few surprised faces with it!

its great had a type r reving up at side of me saying to his mate look at that shitty corsa to his mates then boom all he seen was rear lights ahaha

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
ahah nope :) just messing is a boost gauge pal
Lol I know what it is, I ment why not just have it in a pod on the side. Maybe you can do that along with sorting the boost pipe out so it's a bit neater.

dont think I've seen a 5 door turbo.

clio 172
Lol I know what it is, I ment why not just have it in a pod on the side. Maybe you can do that along with sorting the boost pipe out so it's a bit neater.

dont think I've seen a 5 door turbo.

its the only 1 I have seen and I wanted to hide it so people cant see it and twig its got a turbo xD and its all sorted now person that fitted it run it into the door seal so was trapping it but that's all done

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That is just awesome!! The fun you must have keeping up with the big boys... and the looks they must have on their faces!