ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The slow gti

mk3 golf gti
can a clever photoshop person please have a go at doing the wheels black? and then try black with a silver lip?

thanks in advance.

mk3 golf gti
yeah it is dan, had a few bits done to it, going to de chav it over the weekend!

even though its 16 years old, it feels tighter and miles better built than the clio!

its only done 98k with full vw service history! was farily cheap too sdo pretty happy!

you happy with yours? anything i should bear in mind??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a common ECU solenoid problem apparently as it cuts out every few days. No biggy really. (according to the VW forums). Thats being fixed tomorrow then i'll sell it. Mine being red means its faded to pink as well.

I love mine, I lent it to a mate about 6 weeks ago and i'm hopefully getting it back monday! lol.

Really good cars. Awesome engineering quality.

mk3 golf gti
yeah from everything i've read, the only common thing seems to be the abs light coming on, indicating possible sensor failure. and other minor ecu related issues.

its got a bonnet bra on it, and i was deffo going to sell that, but its starting to grow on me! i feel dirty!!

j26

Clio 197
Golf gti 1.jpg
sorry for small pic but great cars tis is what mine looked like until i sold it a while back

j26

Clio 197
cheers pal, yeah audi tt comp wheels when polished they look great. it had 195/40/17 tyre with a slight stretch but just needed coillys to finish it off

mk3 golf gti
im trying to find a different set of wheels at the minute, not sure about these seat wheels, looking for some nice audi/vw wheels. i dont want to go bigger than 16" really. i also need to find a standard airbox, induction kits are supposed to be crap on these!

Monaco
Since no one is honouring your PS request, I will. Slam it, stance it and paint the wheels satin black, that's all it needs. and a lot of back to black on the plastics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mk3 golf gti
thanks mate! it does need the plastics sorting! job for tomorrow, its already lowered 60mm, i dont really fancy going any lower due to speed bumps on our road, may have to get the wheels done though, i like the look of that!