ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...es-zlatan-limited-edition-xbox-ones-pictures/

Fresh from the disappointment of not making the World Cup, PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is feeling rather kind.
Today, the legendary Swede gave all his PSG teammates limited edition Xbox Ones as a present.
It comes with Zlatan’s signature, as well as each players squad number and their name.
What a lovely gesture from a man who has no doubt had a rough week.

BZrNqaWCAAAvQv7.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
So I have a friends list of zero, feel free to add me gamer tag is wattso

is there a planned fora night or anything for the CS lot? If not, why not?

Added you mate.

Likewise I have only got a few friends and no one else has bought a one.

Also wanted people to add me if interested, will only be playing Forza for a while :)

Anyone got a funky smell from their Xbox? Mine's under my desk, so not fully open air, but I think it's "bedding in" or something lol.

Lancia Integrale
My Forza still only at 57% install (even though I've played it) but I now want to download my fifa but have to wait for Forza to install.. :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Anyone tried plugging sky/virgin box in yet?

Plugged Virgin in, controls that actually work seem minimal (mute, go to tv etc) not much beyond that. Also, it seems if the Xbox isn't on you can't use Virgin by itself, but that was before configuring the Xbox and this is all without having read / researched anything so I could be doing things wrong.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
What a ballache!

I didn't anticipate it being quite as 'deep' as it is with the cables behind it - I've had to basically rip my av unit to bits and start over rewiring.

So far I'm 3 hours is and just managed to get the thing on so it can start downloading. My living room is a war zone!

1.8 Civic EX
On and updating. Kinect isn't that big to be honest, weighs a bit more than the previous one though. Up to 50% downloaded already.

feel free to add me "rhino16v"

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Wish I pre ordered one now! But on the other hand I won't be getting nagged at by the wife......

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Forza is at 8%

Might be able to play a game tomorrow :(

I chucked a Blu Ray on out of curiosity - it's fast and silent as hell but daaamn the picture looks all washed out and looks to me like some delay in the audio/lip sync. This is on the same input as my blu ray player and that's been calibrated so not sure what to do about that one!

The dashboard looks perfect but stick a disc in and the blacks disappear!

Forza is at 8%

Might be able to play a game tomorrow :(

I chucked a Blu Ray on out of curiosity - it's fast and silent as hell but daaamn the picture looks all washed out and looks to me like some delay in the audio/lip sync. This is on the same input as my blu ray player and that's been calibrated so not sure what to do about that one!

The dashboard looks perfect but stick a disc in and the blacks disappear!

You can start playing from 15%, though I had to wait about 5min between races for the maps to download, so you can play :)

Ph 1 172
So I got forza and fifa from the shop but didn't get a third game because I couldn't decide on what one I wanted.... So after opinions Ryse? Dead rising 3? Or battlefield?

1.8 Civic EX
Just finished the first level of bf4. I'm genuinely amazed by it. Soooo good.

not sure what effect it has but in the display settings for the console I upped the amount of colour per pixel (36bits) and changed the colour space to PC (rgb full)

I'm using Sky through it. Looks good.

Notifications pop up while watching TV, and a simple 'Xbox go home' you're ready to play a game.

Going digital makes sense in the future, by saying 'play <game>' instead of loading discs.

Fiesta ST-2
Mine is broken.

The disk drive is fcked, just went to put assasins creed in, it went half way in and started making an awful sound and spinning the disk around.

Awesome.

This is after I've installed my day 1 Fifa too, does that mean I would lose the game if I get a new console?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Mine is broken.

The disk drive is fcked, just went to put assasins creed in, it went half way in and started making an awful sound and spinning the disk around.

Awesome.

This is after I've installed my day 1 Fifa too, does that mean I would lose the game if I get a new console?

That's a shitter fella - I checked the drive first before I put anything on the console!

You'll just have to tell them the situation - you'll not be the only one that it happens to

Lancia Integrale
What's peoples feeling on Forza so far? Gameplay and graphics are spot as usual with Forza but rather disappointed in the lack of cars and tracks- also the layout when you buy cars no more individual brand logos to click on when buying/looking at cars. Really enjoying the cloud powered drivators though-it feels like racing online all the time! :)

Fiesta ST-2
That's a s**tter fella - I checked the drive first before I put anything on the console!

You'll just have to tell them the situation - you'll not be the only one that it happens to

Gutted.

I ordered it from Asda direct (the online store)... Does anyone know if I can take it back to an Asda store and exchange/refund? Or does it have to be sent back in the post?

:dapprove:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
What's peoples feeling on Forza so far? Gameplay and graphics are spot as usual with Forza but rather disappointed in the lack of cars and tracks- also the layout when you buy cars no more individual brand logos to click on when buying/looking at cars. Really enjoying the cloud powered drivators though-it feels like racing online all the time! :)

I'm finding Forza a bit of a failure of its own success tbh, Topgear track events are just a joke and I'm not interested in driving through Prague etc, I just want real life courses. Driving against drivators is better, but I find the cars all being covered in liveries annoying, I enjoy seeing the other cars I drive against for what they are and this spoils it. I also feel that even with all aids off I don't feel like I'm the only one in control of the car (feels a harnessed control). I also like to be in control of what and where I drive and this choice seems to have been even further removed from Forza 4.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I played the first level, got 5g, chose the 1M in white :))) then got told I can't play any more until more has been loaded! That was at 56% too!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Gutted.

I ordered it from Asda direct (the online store)... Does anyone know if I can take it back to an Asda store and exchange/refund? Or does it have to be sent back in the post?

:dapprove:

I'd very much doubt you'll be able to take it in. I'd be ringing them up tomorrow - just enjoy your digi stuff while you're waiting for it to be collected.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Voice substitutions on Fifa are very clever.

The console itself is quiet as a mouse. Installing BF4 now and it's not even making a sound :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't forget to download Killer Instinct, the fitness stuff and Jet Ski game. All free at the moment.

Fiesta ST-2
I'd very much doubt you'll be able to take it in. I'd be ringing them up tomorrow - just enjoy your digi stuff while you're waiting for it to be collected.

Ive vey just rung up mate. Apparently I can go instore and get a full refund. Found this out after being on hold for 35 mins then speaking to 3 different people who I could hardly understand.

Only thing is they are out of stock in asda, and I'm obviously not going to get the day 1 edition with my free fifa, so are they going to expect me to buy fifa after I've already been given it for free?

Absolutely fuming.