ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Here you go, here's the colours you want:

jpg.jpg

Blue one is horrible if you look at real world pics. Storm grey one looks great, but not out until 21st I think.

Anyone picking up gears of war Monday?

RacingBlue + IceBurg
Here you go, here's the colours you want:

jpg.jpg

Storm grey looks awesome! To be fair gonna stick my day one box. Still works fine. And don't have a 4K TV so wouldn't benefit from the 4K blue ray. Gonna go for Scorpio next year though for sure. Will have a 4K by then.

And before PC master race start the "just get a PC" blah blah. I have one running i7 processor, GTX 1060 (was 2 in sli but fans stopped working on one so removed it), 1tb SSD, 32GB ram amongst other things. Mostly use this for music production though. Is actually quicker to boot up than the Xbox, can get to desktop in less than 15 seconds of turning it on :D Xbox is the choice of all my friends, so if I want to play with them.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine turned up Friday enjoying what I've played so far

Not played since 2nd one on the 360, so it's probably a bit better these days!!

Grey Xbox looks nice but not released for another 11 days... I think I want to get one now lol

So I'm looking for a game to go with my shiny new Xbox. BF1 is on order but want something to play now and alongside it.

Ideally something you can jump in and out of as and when with some sort of story. I do not want anything with turn based attacking and something that players well without needing your mates.

Was thinking either something like GTA or something totally different like Witcher 3 (game of the year edition).

Any other suggestions welcome!

Honda. Tesla Someday
My Gears of War 4 just arrived!! Installing it now - I am so excited! It also includes all 4 previous games so you get the whole collection (5 games) for the price of the latest game! Brilliant stuff!

Kinda wish I bought it digitally so I could also play it on PC (play anywhere for free if buying digitally).

Overall mega excited lol

Honda. Tesla Someday
So I'm looking for a game to go with my shiny new Xbox. BF1 is on order but want something to play now and alongside it.

Ideally something you can jump in and out of as and when with some sort of story. I do not want anything with turn based attacking and something that players well without needing your mates.

Was thinking either something like GTA or something totally different like Witcher 3 (game of the year edition).

Any other suggestions welcome!

If you want something that can be played casually or even in a hardcore amazing way, I whole heartedly recommend GTA V! One of the best games ever created in my opinion!

Clio 172 (CUP)
Just come across this thread, anyone bought an xbox one s bundle in the last few days they can recommend as a good deal, it's for a 10 year old (so Fifa/Overwatch/Forza type games), extra controller a bonus. I need to buy one in the next few days and these deals are short lived. Cheers ;)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Been playing Gears 4 - I freaking love it!!! Gorgeous game, super fun, 5 player horde mode, online co-op etc etc etc I love this game so far!

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow that is a good deal.
Feels like Xbox is starting to outperform PS4 in the UK, although it is still massively behind in Europe and will always be behind in Asia.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Wow that is a good deal.
Feels like Xbox is starting to outperform PS4 in the UK, although it is still massively behind in Europe and will always be behind in Asia.

Also been the highest selling in the states for the last 3 months. Microsoft did a damn fine job with the One S lol.

On another note - Gears of War 4 so far is f**king brilliant!

Cant get on with gears of war so that's going on eBay! Luckily didn't download the 4 free games so should sell ok.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So I caved, and bought an S today. Bought the Battlefield 1 bundle, cost me £200 (500GB). Gonna keep my launch console for now, and use it in the bedroom.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Any Gears of War fans?

I purchased Gears of War 4 digitally and have received codes to redeem against Gears of War and Gears of War 2. These are both Xbox 360 games but play fine on the Xbox One thanks to the backwards compatibility. I also already have these in my game collection. So - anybody after a code for either of those two earlier games?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
^ In addition to the above post, I also have codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Obviously you will need an Xbox Live account to redeem these.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I bought Gears 4 physically and got all the codes for Gears 1-judgement in the box - Xbox live then messaged me with more codes lol! Happened to quite a few people!

Anyone ever had issues with CDKEYS? I placed an order and its now been a couple of hours and no codes? Ordered xbox live and a game.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone ever had issues with CDKEYS? I placed an order and its now been a couple of hours and no codes? Ordered xbox live and a game.

Always been almost instant. Have you checked junk mail inbox maybe? I have had my live through there last few years now.

Always been almost instant. Have you checked junk mail inbox maybe? I have had my live through there last few years now.

I got the email, but when I click on download links it just takes me to my order with no codes or nothing I can click on to get codes.

Paypal apparently not releasing the money I sent. I have been having nothing but trouble with paypal recently. They do things with no explanation.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
So I caved and bought a storm grey last Friday.

So I now have one downstairs and one upstairs!