ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things a clio sport DOESNT have!

Hello all, i've had my clio 182 sport (non cup) for just over a month now and so far it's been pretty good. The other day when i picked up some dry cleaning for the Mrs. i noticed that the clio doesnt have any of those hangers on the grab handles for hanging clothes up! I know it's a performance biased car but was a bit disappointed still :( Also the cupholders are pretty rubbish and awkward to access when driving, although i still love the car. Can you think of any other things that are very simple that alot of other cars have that clio's don't? Stupid comments aren't necessary, sensible ones are :)

I think you kind of missed the point lol I'm talking about actual parts of a car, rather than drive train types, engine types, reliability and fuel economy.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm not rele us Clio owners don't do bad tbh because I hear older vectras don't have a fag lighter or port to plug ur sat nav in, also seats seem to miss randoms off diff cars m8s Ibiza doesn't have a boot light lol

Alot of new cars don't have a cigarette lighter, they make you buy "smoker's packs" as optional extras that come with ash trays and stuff, but stuff a clio doesnt have?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm I dunno what the 182 FF doesn't have apart from what u found tbh

But the 182 cups back seats dont fold down in 2 parts it's just 1 full bench that all 3 seats fold down The FF u can fold 1 seat or the 2 other seats down like most other cars

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Fords do now and toyotas I think :( even the bottom of the range transit we have at work has an aux in :S

Would be a lot better if the clios did have 1 tbh

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
mine doesn't have a spare wheel ;) arm rest would be nice. newer shape clios have dedicated cornering lights. sunroof ( had one in my last clio and it clicked and creaked non stop so glad this one doesn't have one) also rear leg room.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Something other than a planet for a steering wheel, also preferable that said planet is not made of cheese.

A gear stick that you can reach if you're 6ft and don't sit 3" from the steering wheel. Oh and yes, a steering wheel that isn't the size of a penny farthings front, and doesn't melt if you touch it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I know its been said but for me its the cup holders. There flipping stupid and you can't even put a mcdonalds drink in there.

Sam.

21 Turbo
These kinda threads do make me giggle, its a 10yr+ old design and people expecting 'Aux in' etc - first iPod was launched AFTER the vehicle but you expect Renault to anticipate the technology market and fit a handful of 'just in cases'.....

They did give you a windscreen with which you can attach a TomTom though so they had some foresight ;)

Hello all, i've had my clio 182 sport (non cup) for just over a month now and so far it's been pretty good. The other day when i picked up some dry cleaning for the Mrs. i noticed that the clio doesnt have any of those hangers on the grab handles for hanging clothes up! I know it's a performance biased car but was a bit disappointed still :( Also the cupholders are pretty rubbish and awkward to access when driving, although i still love the car. Can you think of any other things that are very simple that alot of other cars have that clio's don't? Stupid comments aren't necessary, sensible ones are :)

You buy a cup and then moan about the lack of toys! Roffle.

Listerine & Poledo
Didn't earlier 172's come without ESP?

Which, combined with children with a desire to blow all their money on insurance, means less older 172's on the road.