ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of a change..

Thinking of upgrading the Clio MK3 SX for something along the lines of a 197/Scirocco/TT or similar.. was looking at 3 Series BMWs but have now decided I want something fun as i'm still young and coming up to my 20th birthday.

What have people really loved driving that has been fun? I'm looking at spending up to 6/7k may even stretch that for something really special!

Also if anyone could evaluate the car or give me a rough price that'd be helpful too..

Its got circa 56k miles, FSH, belts change a couple of months ago + water pump, Taxed and tested.. in very good condition, just the usual small usage marks you'd find on a car of its age, been well looked after and has had a lot of money spent on it.

Looking at selling it as standard so will have loads of bits and bobs to sell when the time comes. Then again, if someone was to take the car off my hands as it is that would be helpful!

Cheers :)

Dom