ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thought i would show everyone my new car :)

clio 172
995474_425895300864001_1325777054_n_zps59bbc5e9.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
SRI?

Some of these corsas look half decent, but then others are just shocking.

Bet they are good fun with the vxr engine fitted

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not really my cup of tea as too many chavy types own these, shame as otherwise it's alright for a Vaux.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks in good nick, but if I'm being honest I'd rather bite my own c*ck off than be seen in that. Ultimate chav mobile.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Looks in good nick, but if I'm being honest I'd rather bite my own c*ck off than be seen in that. Ultimate chav mobile.
The photo is black and white FFS. May be a proper heap. Lol.

i loved mine at the time. 16v init.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I think it's ok. Sure bumper is personal taste but rest isn't anything different to Clio mods. I mean wind deflectors, darker standard alloys and a set coilovers don't give the lad such hard time.

Opens himself up to a future load of cs hatred.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I don't like corsas, but that looks tidy..

no idea why so much hate :/

oh yeh, because cliosport.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really tidy. Spec list?

Friend of mine just sold his Z20LET one. Started life as an sxi + with an auto gearbox. Silly quick with the extra bits and bobs from a VXR.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
The snobbery on here is hilarious most of you are driving sub 3k clios, get a f**king grip.

Looks alright that tbh I do like the SRI's.

clio 172
Looks really tidy. Spec list?

Friend of mine just sold his Z20LET one. Started life as an sxi + with an auto gearbox. Silly quick with the extra bits and bobs from a VXR.

cheers its a 1.8 mate with custom cat back system 421 waiting to go on sat on spax rsx coilovers irmscher airdam front bumper. my future plans will be cam's and remap and I yeh its a clio forum but then again its in the right place where other pictures of cars are posted but each to there own I like it and it's no slouch :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. Not a fan of the irmscher front bumper tbh. I like the front lip they do and the irmscher spoiler is a nice addition if you can find one that isn't £1,000,000 + VAT.

Personally I'm not a fan of the SRi mirrors either but they're quite desirable. Used to fetch £300+ for a pair. Not sure what they go for these days though.

Need more pics of the car too lol!

Plans sound good for the car though. Good luck.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I bought a 1.2 sxi last thursday... My god the interior is awful.. Outside aint to bad mind

clio 172
1266286_428851410568390_1094940611_o_zpsa999c2ba.jpg

1238065_425895610863970_541265964_n_zpsc87a7aa8.jpg

there is a couple more I do need a few more.

yeh the front bumper isn't the cheapest and the mirrors are a pain there tiny and stupidly over priced and thanks mate

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Needs a standard front bumper imo.. Would finish it off nicely..

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks like a tidy car, not my cup of tea personally but as long as your happy with it. Enjoy!