ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three Network

White Sti Hatch
Just got my self a new phone and contract with three all i wanna know is can i turn off the stupid adverts at the bottom of the screem so i can see the damn clock on the phone :/ ???

Mk2 Golf GTI
I'm pretty sure you can as i did it on my mates k800i, it's in the settings menu somewhere.

Which phone/contract did you get as i'm looking at their £15 for life ones.

White Sti Hatch
I got myself the K800i and Direct Text 950 contract ( 18 months with 6 months half price ) for £25 a month and a 1Gb memory card thrown in for free :)

Any chance you can remeber exactly where i can do it lol ????

White Sti Hatch
Just want rid of the stupid adverts at the bottom of the screen doin my head in...cant find anything in the phone settings and ive looked thorugh the net settings and cant see anything either....

BMW M135i
I know you can turn it off somewhere, just can't remember where exactly. Which is dead helpful of course :).

White Sti Hatch
Bah i cant find jack all about turning it off either.....Youve got to have some idea lol !

1.2 dynamique
hi also had this problem but can i hell as like remember how to do it. i had done in the three shop .....take to them

White Sti Hatch
Ive been told Settings > General > Instant Veiwer > Deactivate but instant veiw is no where to be found on my phone :/

White Sti Hatch
Gonna nip into 3 tomoz see if they can get rid ofitif not then im demanding a replacment phone see if i can do it on the new one and if all else faisl im de branding the fucker

White Sti Hatch
Want rid of that....blurry cause old phone cams screwed need to hammer utton to take a pic

DSC00636.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
When i had my k800i 3 sent me a text after a few weeks and said that the adverts would be turned off soon . I think it might have been 4 weeks , can't remember exactly now lol .

White Sti Hatch
Profile, Time & Date, Lan, Voice Controls, New Events, Shortcuts, Flight Mode, Security, Set Up, Phone Stat, Master rest.....thats all thats in there

White Sti Hatch
Got it sorted took it into the Three shop told they guy he couldent find it either so just gave me a new phone :)