ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tired looking PH1 in Oxted Morrisons car park

Megane 275 trophy006
I've seen that around too. Only recently so either it's only just happened or isn't used much.

Yeah real shame, looks like it can be cleaned up though. Are you local then? Car? I hardly see any round this way.

Megane 275 trophy006
Yeah I'm westerham but drive through oxted a fair deal due to one of the stations being by morrisons.
If you see an albi blue 197 with a redhead behind the wheel that'll be me. What do you drive as I've seen 1 or 2 sports around that way?

Ah right Ive seen a couple of 197s around and a nice 172 Cup but without the splitter. Im in a 172 Cup in M. Blue Usually up and down the M25 around the local villages etc but based in Bletchingley.

Megane 275 trophy006
Don't think I've seen you yet then. There is 3 silver 172s, a black 182 and a LY R27 and an albi 200. There's also a white meg 250.
I see them at random times driving oxted - Sevenoaks, although the LY one bugs me as it parks around the corner from me and I've yet to spot the owner.

Will keep an eye out for you now.