ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To all you 5 door/diesel haters

185lb/ft dCi
my pride and joy! :approve:

24022008006.jpg

25022008011.jpg

25022008009.jpg

comments welcome!

thanks

185lb/ft dCi
side skirts in the garage, going on later on this week hopefully!

trying to get hold of a rear bumper at present :)

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
...and a 3 door conversion, and a 182 engine, and 182 interior

buy a 182? lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
man did that confuse me! but then i've been up since the early hours with f/a sleep so it didnt take much! like the fact its unique and different! will appeal to some people!!!

no harm in being experimental...

185lb/ft dCi
man did that confuse me! but then i've been up since the early hours with f/a sleep so it didnt take much! like the fact its unique and different! will appeal to some people!!!

no harm in being experimental...

yep thats what i've gone for, i want it to be unique! i don't want to do a 3
door conversion lol just so I can look like the rest, what would be the point!

Needs some wheel arches.

yeah only missing the bottom part of that side, i have the rest! if anyone has that part, hook me up!

Thanks for all your comments guys, nice to see people with positive comments, I appreciate it! :)

do you go to coventry uni by any chance mate? there's an identical car just round the corner from my house!

seat arosa 1.4 tdi
alrite mace! chop some doors off and drop a nice corsa 1l petrol beast in it and your sorted! Yeah ClioGav he does go to coventry uni

185lb/ft dCi
alrite mace! chop some doors off and drop a nice corsa 1l petrol beast in it and your sorted! Yeah ClioGav he does go to coventry uni

I was thinking more nicks old 1.1 beast from his 106, 99mph downhill, hell yeah!

do you go to coventry uni by any chance mate? there's an identical car just round the corner from my house!

haha yep, stayin at singer hall!

thanks for comments :)

haha yep, stayin at singer hall!

thanks for comments :)[/quote]

thought so matey :cool: i live on canterbury street. what course you doing?

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
car looks decent buddy....some 5-doors look good (like yours) some dont....theres to many crap 5 doors around tbh

185lb/ft dCi
thought so matey :cool: i live on canterbury street. what course you doing?

ah brilliant mate, thats right next door. course is ethical hacking and network security, bit geeky like! what you doing?

there are alot of filth five doors going around that look cack, im just trying to keep this smart by not doing anything outrageous!

thanks for the comments!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
still a 5 door diesel hater. yours is the best ive seen tho has to be said

'91 Clio RT =D
its nice to see another 5 door :D

im quite proud of my 5 door 1991 RT, alot of people take the mick because its 5 door.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I was pleasantly surprised, Once you get a 172 Rear /bumper on it'll look much better

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Will have a look for it next time i go up to singer, i have a mate who lives in block 3 or 4 i forget