ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To all you 5 door/diesel haters

185lb/ft dCi
it was slammed at one point:

low.jpg

maybe not with springs...

dont worry im behind the camera and not sat in the car looking like a tard

185lb/ft dCi
at first I had a 1*2 front bumper on standard wings but then they were replaced with 1*2 wings. The pictures on the first page are with 1*2 wings.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
from the front you cant tell the difference it looks well good i think but even if you do the side skirts and the exhaust as soon as people look inside or hear it run they will tell it isn't a real car lol. you will need some tinted windows!

2.0 16v Ph1
Stunning mate...;)

Im glad to see another 5ive door. :star:

Get those door badges paint...just like this
dsc000511ij8.jpg

Cheers :cool:

185lb/ft dCi
while the thread has been bumped may as well post some updates:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

comments? :)

Yeah the badges will be painted soon I have bought the paints just waiting for some nice hot weather to start them!

Thanks
James

1.2 Dynamique billabong
that looks tidy mate, im putting the sports kit on mine too, and those pics really want to make get mine done asap

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I didn't really read the title, skimmed down and didn't notice it was a 5 door at first hehe, I just thought "Ah, a 182, looks shiny" :)

Dan

Clio 182 FF
Not a fan of 5 doors or people that try and make their cars something they are not, but this subtly nice actually, I wouldn't do any more to it though.....wouldn't want to draw too much attention. Overall 7/10 ;)

185lb/ft dCi
Can't wait to see the new badges on fella, what colour is that?

colour of what mate? 2litre badges will not be going on, dci badges will be getting sprayed for anyone wondering.

5dr = pap

disappointed in you batman!

Put some 16mm spacers... :evil:

on the back? 25mm already on the front

Not a fan of 5 doors or people that try and make their cars something they are not, but this subtly nice actually, I wouldn't do any more to it though.....wouldn't want to draw too much attention. Overall 7/10 ;)

not much more will be done to it just some colour coding a few other little things. but why wouldn't i want to draw attention? if i didn't want to draw attention i would of bought a metro.

thanks for all the comments tho, appreciated! :)

Clio 182 FF
not much more will be done to it just some colour coding a few other little things. but why wouldn't i want to draw attention? if i didn't want to draw attention i would of bought a metro.

thanks for all the comments tho, appreciated! :)[/quote]

I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just some people get a bit carried away with the mods and it ends up looking crap and just one big "look at me" statement, the nice thing about clios is that I think they are subtly good looking, therefore if you do much more to it, it won't be subtle anymore, but it is nice the way it is :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I ment what colour were the 2.0 badges done?
Guessing you're doing the dci ones same colour

185lb/ft dCi
those 2l badges weren't mine! erm im going to experiment with them, thinking silver then black letters.