ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To far??

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I've just realised I've gone to far and may now know why I'm single.

IMG_1051.jpg

Have I gone to far? or does anybody else have the same in their spare room?

visualize whirled pe
TBH that is not sad, I used to do bits of art like that myself here's some examples:
FORDSP1.gif

cortina.gif

I have models of cars also the difference is I'll probably never even own the real things..... and my computer hdd has a larger collection of car vids and pics than p**n (now that IS sad).

Not far enough i'd say......

More models for the shrine please. Bigger ones. Ones the size of a small child.

SchwepTek™
Thats cool! lol. Just wish they did models of my car! :(

I only have a model of an Iridium Blue Ph1 Vee!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I've got a pencil drawing of a Cup on my wall.....a birthday present from the girlfriend.
She bought it from someone on here who does them....is very good.

182 has now gone!
I've got a pencil drawing of a Cup on my wall.....a birthday present from the girlfriend.
She bought it from someone on here who does them....is very good.

I did indeed... I bought it from ClioGav.. Liked it so much I got one for myself as well!!! :approve:

My Lupo was also from ClioGav, the guys a legend!

:clown: thanks mate!

i'm actually going to re-scan the mk1 Vee because it came out a bit funny, notice the warped shading in the door panel...not there on original.

Mace give me a shout if your interested :)

p.s theyre all biro no pencil

Gav

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It's only too far if you have a little model of yourself that you swap between the cars every now and then.

C

Cupster

Lol, I have the same blue boxed Vee. missing the ariel, wing mirrors and a door through thanks to a non-appreciative child!

Lol.
Hi

v6model3Medium.jpg

v6model4Medium.gif

I have all of the mk1 v6 literature (inc a rare brochure of a blue mk1) Press releases & old mags too. I don't have a 1/43 of it though as the detail on it looked pisch (I have a cheap one of a mk1 in nocturne though)

I will be contacting cliogav too (I just never get round to it:eek: ) for a sketch.

Sad ? like I care !!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
haha, cool.
you will go too far if you detail them every couple of weeks ;) lol.
hope it hasn't got to that just yet

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Ohhh i haven't got the silver box, I've got a stamp though with the Vee on, few brochures and things. Wish I could of afforded to get that orginal owners pack from ebay the other day, but that went for silly money.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
thought those things were for people that could only dream of having that car.....

b/g 182, meg tourer
E1100T - if you ever want to sell your numberplate let me know. lol. my surname is elliott and it would look perfect on my car!