ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took a few snaps..

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Only had the clio a month, thought id take a few snaps after a bit of a wash. I do intend to clay bar her soon, but for now, soap and water will do. Since buying the car i have upgraded the front speakers, installed a decent alpine headunit and bluetooth kit. Put the 182 wheels on, sprayed the front and rear diamonds black. Debadged (the clio badge is going back on soon). Soon to arrive will be a set of black bullets wit focus ST orange lettering. The same orange will be put on another set of diamonds, the wheel diamonds and a new rear clio badge. I have a cup splitter on the way, a BMC in the pipeline and hopefully a decent 2,5" outwardly rolled exhaust. Then i want to tackle the many stone chips etc...black is such a hard colour to maintain! :(

img0035v.jpg

img0034t.jpg

img0028p.jpg

img0021.jpg

img0050.jpg

img0057qb.jpg

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Took it off mate, im having the clio badge done in ford focus ST Orange and then putting it back on to match my new bullets...Any pics of yours?

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
They look it in certain lights. When you get up close they are the same, but sadly the plastic centres do not reflect light as well as the alloy itself and as a result they look darker...only when its clean though...:D

Hi!
Great sport look with dark grey 182 alloys but i prefer other kind of alloys in clio like turinni or oz or speedline, it confers a more tack day look if u knouw what i mean!

Any way grat sport look.;)