ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo 888 £68 on oponeo.co.uk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Also that's a bargain at 68. I've just bought some bloody michelin cup sports, ffs

Track 172 Cup
What's the difference between these and the 888's in the for sale section for £100. Just curious that's all.

Track 172 Cup
To be fair I would try the RSR @ almost £70 a set cheaper and after some decent reviews I don't think I would turn them down. Put the £70 toward a track day then lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
There is that. But I rarely use the car and want a new set to drive there and back, then remove them when I get home

Track 172 Cup
I had a discount code for my tyres but it ran out the day i ordered my pilot sports. Only 4% but still better than nothing when they were the cheapest anyway. Good service too my dad used them for his tyres and special oil for his car also and he swears by them.

182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
888's tend to crack due to not being stored properly, if there stuck in the cold too long the rubber can go hard and that's when the cracks start to appear, keep them in the warm and they should be fine.

With the rsr's it seems to be that they split where there moulded together in the factory. Some people are happy to use them like this, some aren't. I personally wouldn't use a tyre if it had splits in it, but each to there own.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ignore that. My tyres still have them at 53. I've been reading that some of the federals are cheap because there not the proper ones that have been imported? Anyone else read this

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
They have no stock and the chap i spoke to was about as helpful as aids
Same. I said I wasn't happy they were making this my problem, and tried to make them honour it but got nowhere. So I just said refund me, he said ok, I hung up.

Won't be using this company again. Shoddy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My impressions werent great. So did you buy them and then they said 'tough', they have gone back up!