ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOYO TR1'S PROXES

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
IVE JUST BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE TYRES FROM CAMSKILL FOR £115 INC DELIVERY, ARE THESE TYRES ANY GOOD ? AND IS THIS A RESONABLE PRICE? THANKS

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I have just fitted 4 New one's to my 182 and I'm pretty impressed even in the Shitty Wet and Cold Conditions,

I've not given them any real testing though due to the weather

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They take a while to bed in, but really happy with mine. Difficult to compare with the f1's I took off, as I've gone from 195's to 205's, but I'll be sticking with them given the price they're available for.

not as good as the PE2 but they are great value for money for performance. Quite soft so they don't last long in my experience.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Had them on my old clio,abit crap in the wet but i gave them some real stick in the dry and they were good.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Very good tyres in the dry, not so good in the wet.
They dont last too long however, fronts on mine probably last a year or so.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
not as good as the PE2 but they are great value for money for performance. Quite soft so they don't last long in my experience.
IMO, they are better than PE2's, but more pressure sensitive. PE2's are marmite, either love em or hate em. Melted the PE2's I used easily, never had that on F1's. I'll find out how the T1R's are on Wednesday.

clio 172 (Phase 2)
not bad at all, i loved them on my 106 i found them to be great in the wet as well, when new any way they drop of alot when a few miles under there belt in the wet.

IMO, they are better than PE2's, but more pressure sensitive. PE2's are marmite, either love em or hate em. Melted the PE2's I used easily, never had that on F1's. I'll find out how the T1R's are on Wednesday.

ok mate can you let me know your thoughts, my tyres are all up for a change and I'm thinking of going down the T1R route.

M235i / 172
I have T1R 195/45/16's on mine, and im pretty happy with them, great in the dry, not so good in the wet as said but still nothing to really bother about.
Also as said they do wear down quite fast lol

J

joker182

I 've got Toyos on the front of my 182 and they are OK and good value