ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota Supra Big Twin Turbo Build 1000ish BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Few more bits done today.

Some electrics checked over.

APR Carbon Fibre engine bay cover fitted.

Front bumper back on after being transported.

AEM AFR guage fitted in one of the refurbed gloss black dash panels.

1945f73ded9f9305f03fd29d7a0d624e.jpg

3e14280deafd7c54145d5862d33b3049.jpg

4e5b9c99e923ea465fcb54f3dcaff5d1.jpg

792126ab9cca385773240ebd167f23bf.jpg

Thanks

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Update
Still waiting to get the car started due to the Syvecs S6 ECU.
It was originally bought 2nd hand from another Supra owner who ran it on his car, unfortunately it was one of the first batch of Syvecs S6 and it does not have CANBUS capabilities, meaning my Dads car would not be able to run the Flappy Paddle system as it hasn't got CANBUS, so a brand new Syvecs S6 has been purchased and waiting delivery.

Once arrived, we can have the car mapped so it can be run in, so hopefully just round the corner from being started now.

Few little bits have been done on the car recently, like fitting final Engine Earth Straps, tidying up a few interior bits, fitting headlights, checking most of the electrics which seem to work, all headlights, side lights, indicators, brake lights, interior lights, so it's going well so far.

I'm at my Dads at some point at the weekend, so will get some up-to date photos.

Cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Update
Still waiting to get the car started due to the Syvecs S6 ECU.
It was originally bought 2nd hand from another Supra owner who ran it on his car, unfortunately it was one of the first batch of Syvecs S6 and it does not have CANBUS capabilities, meaning my Dads car would not be able to run the Flappy Paddle system as it hasn't got CANBUS, so a brand new Syvecs S6 has been purchased and waiting delivery.

Once arrived, we can have the car mapped so it can be run in, so hopefully just round the corner from being started now.

Few little bits have been done on the car recently, like fitting final Engine Earth Straps, tidying up a few interior bits, fitting headlights, checking most of the electrics which seem to work, all headlights, side lights, indicators, brake lights, interior lights, so it's going well so far.

I'm at my Dads at some point at the weekend, so will get some up-to date photos.

Cheers

Hopefully I get to catch this on the road at some point in Benfleet/surrounding area.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Do you think your Dad would be up for coming to CSS next year? I'd love to see this thing in person, maybe even hear it go round the track.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Do you think your Dad would be up for coming to CSS next year? I'd love to see this thing in person, maybe even hear it go round the track.
I think he would be up for it mate, will have to ask him, don't see why not!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Is this thing mapped and running yet?

Reason being is I've just seen a similar car on Facebook sounding and looking utterly savage in the rollers...

Edit: no it isn't.

But here's the link anyway

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Is this thing mapped and running yet?

Reason being is I've just seen a similar car on Facebook sounding and looking utterly savage in the rollers...

Edit: no it isn't.

But here's the link anyway

Hi mate, No the car's not up and running yet!

A mixture of not enough time over Christmas to work on the car and finishing off other little bits first have meant it's not finished yet.

As mentioned earlier the Syvecs ECU we orginally had was one of the 1st batches and didn't have CANBUS installed, which meant a new Syvecs had to be bought and wait to turn up, luckily that arrived just after Christmas.

Over Christmas we managed to fit the ECU and plug all the different Looms in, fit the carpet, fit both Driver and Passenger seat, fit the centre console and majority of the dash panels too.

The engine is finished just need to fill it up with mineral oil before it's first start up, we're waiting for a slot from the Syvecs Mapper called Ryan but he is in Dubai at the moment so it looks like it will be end of Febuary before we get a date with him to Base Map the car, my Dad isn't too worried as he doesn't really want to use/run the car in in the crappy January/Febuary weather with salty roads.

Will hopefully get some updated photo's at the weekend, but it is pretty much compelte and ready to go just needs a Base Map and it can be started!

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Managed to get a few pictures of the car as it stands.

All Interior is now installed, Seats, Carpet, Dash panels, Speedo etc.

ECU is fitted and checked pretty much all the electrics such as lights, wipers, central locking, radio and speakers and everything is working as it should.

Got a Greddy rear diffuser to spray gloss black and fit which will be done this week at some point.

faa20c1ae648d548e0966cb6a96c985d.jpg

aabb01fbd8bb27de74fe4fafab12a733.jpg

9f79fb9b182d5176283f23ba42cd37ee.jpg

a2aa8b22b350bee02ff6b153a70217b3.jpg

e80a7924f1994a8701e221968da4a60b.jpg

a7361bae26e545f42bb864f4756ead26.jpg

76dbc5fbcf942aa7d3868c208e0eb924.jpg

1eb3106916bc7b60c423f617e1ca5f02.jpg

ff292742bc69a6740187031e4cca9581.jpg

739ea6f2b3a8c2620f3841f8438800e4.jpg

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
The Creases are extremely difficult to get rid of, the Real Leather dash covering had to be glued onto the original dash underneath, trying to line up all seam lines in the correct places and glueing the leather cover down whilst there are different contours along with raised and dipped areas was a complete pain, we're not interior upholsterers so done the best we can and spent days doing it, the creases are not as bad as the phone camera makes out.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I apologise mate, thought you had paid someone to do it. [emoji2]

Looks very good. Well done for having a go. [emoji106]

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Dads been on Holiday for a few week but back now and got the rear Greddy Diffuser fitted today.

Also Been in contact the Syvecs Mapper and hopefully a date for initial start up and a base map can be confirmed in the next day or two for a few weeks time.

Diffuser:

30d8f470329e45f2a168c13d5fbfa10a.jpg

57048c55ec7e0f78a5c1d5fc3d86fdbf.jpg

eae397eaa209d7042bf1d047ef5eec0d.jpg

Photo of the 4inch Boostlogic Exhaust:

3e803afe66e41527089fc65cd450efa6.jpg

Cheers

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
This looks ridiculous.

I love it.
I bet you and your dad can't wait to hear it fire up for the first time.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Long time without an update and a few people have asked what's going on so...

Car is completely finished and has been for a while now, engine is full of fluids, we've tested the coolant pressure at the rad cap, primed the fuel pumps and made sure fuel was reaching the Injectors, it was however one was leaking so we bought 6 new seals/O rings for all Injectors.

We are now waiting for the Car to be transported down to SRD - Supra Racing Developments based in Haywards Heath, Sussex.
This is for first start up of the car and will have a base map put on it.
At the same time the car will be MOT'd, 4 wheel laser alignment as we've changed all the suspension.
After that the car needs running in for 1000 miles.

My Dads on Holiday at the moment but the car will be going to SRD once he is back next week hopefully, the garage are very very busy and it's been a struggle getting it booked in.
So fingers crossed I may have some photo's and videos very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.