ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track day photos and vids, Aussie style

RSC 182 Cup
I cant post in the trackday forum so I figured this would be the next best place. Here are some photos and videos from our latest outing. Just 3 of us this time but it must be said that RSC's are VERY rare down here :)

Videos:

Psycho incar:
- Run 1 Once in the clear I had some awsome clear laps, one being the fastest of the day.
- Run 2 Me giving Guille in the blue 182 Cup a hard time hehe.
- Run 3 I like to call this one the Clio Cup. This close race was so much fun!

Psycho incar + dash overlay:
- Run 1 + dash View this in full size mode to make the dash as legible as possible.

Guille incar:
- Run 1
- Run 2
- Run 3 The Clio Cup again!

Trackside:
- Trackside footage

Photos:

Just chillin, talking about how there arnt enough Renaults no doubt :p
IMG_0001.jpg

The Wee Beasties, waiting to be unleashed.
IMG_0005.jpg

Talking some more about how we wish there were more Renaults!
IMG_0006.jpg

What we hope the rest of the field will be seeing, Clio backside :p
IMG_0007.jpg

Guille fighting dirty!
IMG_0008.jpg

Who needs that 4th wheel ey?
IMG_0015.jpg

Not me!
IMG_0017.jpg

The Clio Cup
IMG_0024.jpg

Closer...
IMG_0037.jpg

Thats better!
IMG_0047.jpg

Race Results:

sprints_19-5-07_results.gif

Wicked pics.

You say RS Clios are very rare in oz, but the the times I have been there, since I have liked the clios, I've always seen 5 or 6 each trip. But then I suppose that's not all that many lol.

Can't wait to get out there again.

RSC 182 Cup
Cool...

Are you effectively allowed to race on trackdays there?

We are only really racing againsed the clock but you cant help but bunch up / overtake stuff on such a short track. There is however another series which is a proper race but I like my car too much to enter that :p

BTW, we are on Michellen PE2's (hence the uber tire squeel) and pretty much everyone above us in the rankings are using slicks. Just goes to show how good the Clio is on the track!