ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track set up

megane 265/clio 182
Just got some bc coilovers with topmounts for my 182 also pms rear arb I'm in Swindon where do people use/recommend do geo set up installation etc? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a company (well yet anyway) but I can do all that for you.

Only thing is time, I work full time so would get evenings and weekends to play - do you need/drive the car daily?

Matt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

megane 265/clio 182
Do you do corner weighting the lot mate? No it's a 2nd car track car

Do you do corner weighting the lot mate? No it's a 2nd car track car

That will fit into my schedule then if you dont need the turnaround time to be asap!

Quite an annoying job those pms rear beams especially then the rear beams bolts give you grief!

And yes I can corner weight! Pop me a message to discuss futher, im out tonight but back later on to give you a reply :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

megane 265/clio 182
Ok mate well I'm out also so will message you later or in morning still waiting on coupl bits couple to arrive. You had any experience with the bc dr coilovers? Heard there's a nut somewhere on top that the sometimes leave loose from factory?