ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::TRAX 2006: Book Now!! ::

Mk2 172 (Silver)
TRAX is one of the largest car club and track events of the year. In 2006 it will take place at the usual venue of Silverstone Circuit, on Sunday 3 September 2006.

Yet again the show will be jammed packed with clubs, trading areas, 0-60 sprint strip, track action, drifting demo's and new for 2006 there is an EMMA ICE village (nothing to do with me!! ;) )
For further details of the event see: http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

::TICKET INFORMATION ::
Entry to the show is open to all ClioSport members with Clio's.
ClioSport will book tickets on behalf of members to get the discounted rate, and must be ordered and paid for before the event.

Entrance Ticket - £10 each
Sprint tickets - £7 each
Tracktime - £25 per 15 minute session

To book your tickets email me emma@cliosport.net with the following information (mark your email subject TRAX):
  • Full name
  • Forum name
  • Car details (i.e. 172, mk1 1.4, valver etc)
  • Car Reg
  • How many tickets you want (i.e. 1 x driver, 2 x passenger)
  • Number of track and/or sprint sessions you need
  • How you have paid (sent cheque or bank transfer)
  • Confirm/enter your address details in your forum profile. This will be used to send out tickets so make sure it is correct!!!!!!!
Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank transfer.
Make cheques payable to 'ClioSport' and send them to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY. ENGLAND.

Or bank transfers can be made to:
Lloyds TSB, Account Name: ClioSport, Account No: 03740299, Sort Code: 30-15-53.

Deadline for you to email me and order tickets is 17 July 2006!!

Make sure you email me ASAP to guarantee your tickets!!

Emma :D

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Can we get a decent stand this yr Em...I.e Inside the gates?

Tracktime was good last yr.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Il be up for this.Will e-mail you when I get chance.
Think il do the tracktime again this year :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Cool guys!!! :D

Ali...we can't dictate where the stand goes unfortunately, last year we nearly didn't even get a stand!! :( Hopefully with the better planning this year...all will go smoothly!! (famous last words) lol

Just to make it clear for people that haven't been before, these are tickets to join ClioSport on their club stand at the show.

I have edited the first post, just to make sure you all update/amend/enter your address details in your profiles. Its alot quicker that way for me to send out your tickets if they arrive in time!! :D

Track time was poor last year, not one person had anything good to say about it.

Rest of the show is very well organised - I'll be there along with the South Central "posse" :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The problem with 15 mins of tracktime is everyone goes out like complete nutters, ignores everything they've been told in the briefing (who cares if they get black flagged when your only going to do about 4/5 laps anyway), and as happened last year someones bound to go off causing a red flag which finishes your session. I vowed never to do tracktime at trax again after last year....

Still tempted though :eek: :clown: You don't often get chance to drive the Silverstone GP circuit.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Aye that fangita in the pulsar went off. Which caused the session to be stopped.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
The deadline has moved now, you have around 6 weeks to book tickets!!!

This is not set in stone, but if we leave it any later than that, as a club, we may not get stand space, which is what happened last year!! :(

Also once the forms are sent off thats it, so DO NOT leave it till the last minute to request tickets, as you will end up disappointed!!!
It always happens, but you have been warned!!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Lee - you know your more than welcome to stay whenever you want to! As long as the events of last year dont happen again :(

Renaultsport 220T
jon_r said:
Is there a Grand Prix that weekend?

Steve!

PMSL, no Monza is the w/end after it. We'll have to find something else to watch on the telly instead.

Donnington Reno World Series, is the following w/end as well.

Chocolate Bar™
JLO said:
ill be up for this. ill pay up when me get paid.
this time im up for some track time :)

i'll go with you then to represent 1.2 power !!

on the trax website they are listing tracktime as novice/intermediate/expert. i'd obviously want beginner as i'm sh!te and ive got a slow car - so is cliosport going to have its own session, or do we have to specify our level of ability when paying/ordering?

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi Em

As you already know i will be attending in PUX so count me in and i'll sort the dosh out with you soon.

Cheers

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Middo said:
i'll go with you then to represent 1.2 power !!

on the trax website they are listing tracktime as novice/intermediate/expert. i'd obviously want beginner as i'm sh!te and ive got a slow car - so is cliosport going to have its own session, or do we have to specify our level of ability when paying/ordering?
ClioSport unfortunately won't be having their own session. Due to lack of interest from members in a pre-booked session at FCS it was a struggle to fill all 25 places then. We'd need alot more for TRAX and we don't really want to be losing the money!!
Hopefully with the people wanting tracktime now I can request you are all together, I did that last year and if I remember rightly everyone got in the same session.

There's nothing on my booking form to sort abilities on track, they may give you your time slot and then divide you when you go to your briefing to ensure you are in the right groups.

Black 172 MK2
Pootle said:
The deadline has moved now, you have around 6 weeks to book tickets!!!

so whats the date now to book by?

is there an unlimited pass for the 0-60?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
need to email me and have payment in by 17th July!!

as far as i know the sprints are £7 per run.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Can I email you now and make the payment on July 1st? The new exhaust has drained my funds for this month.

clio v6
we could be up for this....track time though....mmm.. mixed feelings
i would kick right off if my session is stopped for an idiot!!

Ph1 172
Funds pending at the mo but will def book next week. On the strip against my other half in his Golf 4 motion I think!! Prob not a chance but shud be a laugh!! Plus my car on the strip will prove everyone wrong about my car's power, so we'll all see soon!!

Vee dub
maz we stayed at Bicester last time... our convoy/accomodation thread will determine where we stay I expect lol

Few questions

Will this be like FCS where you can park with your club and you don't have to go on the sprint or the track?

Do you have to have a highly modified car to get on the club stand?

Ta

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Sprint and tracktime is optional, so yes you can park with the club and wander round the show and watch the action / see the sights!

Nope, anyone (with a clio) is welcome, modified or not!! :D
Em

RS Megane DCi 175
Bugger - I was just about to sign up but realised I'm on holiday from the 2nd.
:(

ive not been to anything like this before. should be fun :) what is a club stand and how will we know where to go once we get in =/

106 GTi
The club stand is the area reserved for us to park up and display/show are cars.

Marshalls will direct you to the stand, via the colour of your car pass going on previous yeras, you also normally get provided with an showground map on entry.

Rich said:
Marshalls will direct you to the stand, via the colour of your car pass going on previous yeras, you also normally get provided with an showground map on entry.

probably gonna get lost then :dapprove:

Focus ST
MMMmmmmm, Very tempting.....

Just purchased a helmet.........

Do I need another excuse????????

Don't think so........

Roll on pay day.....