ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::TRAX 2006: Book Now!! ::

Maz

LY 200
Has dedicated track time been confirmed yet please ?? only want to do it if thats the case .. thanks :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Middo, I'm going to put up a list this evening to make sure I've got everyone! So youi'll be able to see numbers then :D

Maz, not as far as I know, we can only confirm once we have enough people, and with names down as definates we can't do that. Again, I'll be able to confirm number this evening with Northy and Nik so we'll have a better idea.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Ali, if you mail me and get in payment like now!! then yes you can just about squeeze in on the list!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
I emailed you the other day and didn't get a reply. I have bin away and didn't realised the deadline was while i was away. If i can do a bank transfer immediatly for 4 people. only one car tho.

If it would be possible it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I emailed you a while back Em's, Payment went in the post today, sorry about the delay

Mk2 172 (Silver)
chrisg3110 said:
I emailed you the other day and didn't get a reply. I have bin away and didn't realised the deadline was while i was away. If i can do a bank transfer immediatly for 4 people. only one car tho.

If it would be possible it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

yup you did and I replied which is why you appear on the attendance list!! :D
do the transfer now and your in!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Pootle said:
yup you did and I replied which is why you appear on the attendance list!! :D
do the transfer now and your in!

My internet banking isn't working ive sent a cheque in post is that OK

Hi folks

Em has booked 6 slots on track from the PGAC to help us fill the sessions.

If I am allowed to say we have 2/3 more slots due to the usual false promises. They are £27 as there was no way we were filling a session with 50 cars.

Our shop is here:-

if you have missed clisoport 6 sessions they ahve booked form us by all means book here as we have had two cancellations:-

http://www.peugeot-gti.net/pgacshop/customer/product.php?productid=74&cat=3&page=1

IF YOU BOOK FROM THE PGAC, THE PGAC WILL SUPPLY YOUR TRACK TICKET, IF YOU BOOKED PGAC SESSION FROM EMMA SHE WILL SUPPLY IT.

Cheers
Mark
PGAC Chairman

PS most of you know know me as the bloke who does French car Show.