ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Information & Discussion Thread

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
A little bit.

With the deadline for advance tickets for Trax being so early, we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate the late comers/indecisive people/Paul

clio 1.5 DCI 80
could you possibly save me a pass till tomorrow? gonna check with the mrs and see if i can go this year as its on her birthday, got a bit of groveling to do! lol.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
could you possibly save me a pass till tomorrow? gonna check with the mrs and see if i can go this year as its on her birthday, got a bit of groveling to do! lol.

That's not a problem as they will still be available to pre-order right up until the 16th July.

Tickets ordered :)

Just to confirm, you order from us was for just the 1 ticket

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thought I'd check as you said 'tickets', yep, stickers will go first class tomorrow, Trax ticket to follow a week before the show.

:)

clio 1.5 DCI 80
hiya, i would like a stand pass and entry ticket for myself and am bringing a friend. can you please let me know how much his ticket will be as he will be in my car and not requiring a stand pass. i expect that will mean that its cheaper for him, is it?

also how do i pay?

thanks

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
hiya, i would like a stand pass and entry ticket for myself and am bringing a friend. can you please let me know how much his ticket will be as he will be in my car and not requiring a stand pass. i expect that will mean that its cheaper for him, is it?

also how do i pay?

thanks

As already mentioned above, the car passes are effectively free with the purchase of entry tickets from us, which are already £2.50 cheaper than gate prices.

You can purchase ticket(s) from the ClioSport shop http://www.cliosport.net/shop/show-tickets/75-trax-entry-ticket.html

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hello!

The organisers have extended the deadline so those of you still wishing to purchase tickets have a little longer.

2 more weeks to be precise :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It does, by my thinking, seeing as summer has yet to actually start, it will be nice up until at least November now.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
There are still tickets and car passes available, only in the shop for another 36 minutes though!

Ph1 Clio 172 RS
Thanks Brian. Didn't get the order finished till a few minutes past midnight. It went through okay so i assume it's all okay?

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Sorry Iv been on holiday and missed the deadline for car passes, don't suppose there is any left now ? :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Sorry Iv been on holiday and missed the deadline for car passes, don't suppose there is any left now ? :eek:

Hi, yes we do have some tickets and car passes available which I will be relisting in the shop this week but if you can't wait or it was just a car pass pm me.

Cheers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
All pm's replied to, but for the benefit of anyone else..

We do have a few car passes available. But NO MORE entry tickets.
These are allocated on a first come first serve basis though, you will still need to sort entry ticket(s) for each person attending, which is £20 per person on the day.

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
  Audi A5
Yeah I had a little look on their website and saw that, their is a number their I might ring them and see if I can book that way