ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 151/500

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG
<quote> A real opportunity to buy a desirable low mileage Clio Trophy before the prices rise. </quote>

Ermm what?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Still think that £7500 is still strong strong money, IMO price needs dropped by £1500/£2000

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think 5k maybe. As I said a few years ago the Trophy cannot command the premium it might even deserve due to not being special enough to a 182.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
I think 5k maybe. As I said a few years ago the Trophy cannot command the premium it might even deserve due to not being special enough to a 182.

I think in a few years time it will rise but only on cars that are OE and well maintained but at the moment i see £5/6K even strong money for them.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol
They aren't 'that' special in my opinion
Granted they are a limited edition
But they made 500.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LY 200 EDC LUX
Bit funny these guys. Emailed them about buying my vehicle as they seem to do a lot of clio sports. Exchanged a few emails and then they went completely quiet?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 172 Cup
I bought and sold my Trophy to him (Steve Coulter), he knows Trophys better than any dealer out there. He knows what he's doing. If anyone else was selling a Trophy for £7.5k I'd think they were mad, but that one will be perfect.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I bought and sold my Trophy to him (Steve Coulter), he knows Trophys better than any dealer out there. He knows what he's doing. If anyone else was selling a Trophy for £7.5k I'd think they were mad, but that one will be perfect.
So why has he had to reduce it then? He can't know them that well that he needs to re price them.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
Mines the cheapest on Ebay currently and coming up to being on there for 2 weeks. I've not even had a viewing yet just lots of messing about :(