ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TROPHY WOODCHURCH ROAD WIRRAL

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
As above saw you a few days go. heading towards renault :rasp:

u here?

Trophy
From North Wales. In terms of posting I'm a new user, just read the threads from time to time. Because you waved I thought I'd have a look as it was likely you were on one of the forums. Where about are you from ?

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
port sunlight on the wirral about 10min drive from that Renault Garage. Is that where u wer goin?

If your into ur clio, U should join CS. Membership pack is pretty cool :)

Trophy
Unfortunately I was going to the garage yes. I've got something dodgy in the paint on the bonnet causing bubbling. It's been partially resprayed once before but it didn't sort it so I was taking it for them to have another look. They seem pretty helpful at the garage.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
yeah they are pretty nice there. The girls behind the counter are always happy to help. They bend over backwards for me sometimes. They've even picked up my car for me from my house once to get the clutch checked out - FOC :)

Prices for everything else tho, not so good :(