ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo...

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
Just thinking as my next main Mod over the winter

What is the rough price that I will be looking for to turbo my Clio 172?

What sort of upgrades/mandatory Mods will I need

And what sort of standard bhp will I be looking to get to? Seen people post like 240 but not sure if this is standard or what

Cheers Josh

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Have a search on here mate there are loads now that have had a turbo conversion. Theres also a clio turbo forum, have a google search for it. I think that is the total price, drive in and drive out conversion, again, theres loads on here that have had it done by him.

172, Tiguan
Yup, Andy's price is parts (inc. standalone ecu), fitted, mapped and drive away. Bargain.

I know :( it's getting me fully forged and 280bhp instead, with no diff and standard box refurbed. and been without my car since the 21st of March :banghead:

Been off the road for 2 months, not running yet Tom, still in the garage. will be fully forged running GT25 and Gen 90 ECU.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I know :( it's getting me fully forged and 280bhp instead, with no diff and standard box refurbed. and been without my car since the 21st of March :banghead:

Been off the road for 2 months, not running yet Tom, still in the garage. will be fully forged running GT25 and Gen 90 ECU.

Gen90 is a poor value way to go IMHO, that'll be a big chunk of the money you have spent.

Yeh I agree especially if your paying 4k for the ktec kit but I bought the ktec turbo kit inc ECU off here for £2300. So it's the other bits that have jumped it up much further. Going back I would do things very different.