ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two 10’s or Two 12’s

I listen 2 to a lot of dance and hardhouse music is there much of a difference between twin 10 or twin 12 inch subs. What would people recommend for my style of music?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

12"s would be slower than a pair or 10s if it were me, i would go for 3 or 4 8" subs though, or a nice pair, of JL audio W6 8" subs they are just out and are VERY nice, would go very nice with a 500/1 through em also.

but talking lots of money.

if we are talking 8"ers i would recommend the Boston Acoustics 8.5LF Pro subs, very very good quality and drop quite low aswell, only down side is they are £180 a time

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

the JL audio W6 8" are the best 8" subs i have ever seen and ever herd, but then they cost like 300 quid, but omg SOOOOOOOOOO punchy litrally thoguht my eyes were gonna fall out, had to get the bloke to turn it off was making my eyes shake REALLY bad.

Revels Mum & Sister

Agree with Malice the 8W3 are sweet! You can get them cheaper than that!

Get a pair of JL 10W3s they are sweet and dual voice coil as well. Load them down low! Will sound good. Although I had 2 JL 12W3 in my car and listen to a lot of Hardhouse and they keep up just fine mate as long as they have plenty of Power behind them

What amp will be running them???

if you listen to just that kind of music go for two 10s mate, will be able to keep up with the fast paced music & should be able to handle the rare low dropped beats that some trance music have !