ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unbelievable!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Was drivin down the motorway the other week, the motorway sign then said slow, object in road!

I wasnt expecting a single wooden bed with matress and the lot blocking 2 lanes!

:sick:

Whenever i see some numpty with the interior of their house strapped to the roof with a bit of string i think "I wonder what would happen if that fell off."

Hopefully the owner of that bed was arrested, dick!

-Rob

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

could have been worse if they hadnt warned us!

had a quick look, was defo empty, no obvious soilage!

my mum dad and sister saw a boxer dog in the middle lane of the m1 looked like it fell out some retards window it must have broken its legs but everyone slowed down and somebody picked it up poor dog.another one was in summer two bikes fell off the back of a 4x4 (bike rack)swerved just in time !!!do people not check for things like this they should be fined ££££s

reminds me when me and glenn (glennclio16v) were giving it beans down a few country lanes one day... Glenn was infront and i could see something flapping about from under is car... I was thinking what the f**k is that?

next thing i know this black plate from no where flys up from under his rear bumper, takes for the air and explodes into a million bits! lucky lending just behind me.. turns out it was glenns protective plastic front shield (back that covers the 16v horn)

if it hadnt of exploded like it did that would have been a nasty scratch on the bonnet :) morel is... make sure you strap everything down! lol

172 GTR

At the weekend was going down the A1 at 70 mph;) and there was suddenly a massive red cushion in the middle of my lane?

Yes, you gussed it. About 3 miles later there was a vectra towing a trailer and on the trailer was a three seater sofa, totally unsecured. At least the mailto:tw@t">tw@t lost his cushion. :)

[Edited by Danny P on 15 December 2004 at 5:33pm]

on way home from cornwall hit lorry mud flat,hit tank broke the white bit out of tank and pissed out 1/4 of tank of fuel (optimax hmm wish could have caught it) my mate flag me down with a serous face.

fastest passat in't world

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 15 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by STEAMY WINDOWS on 15 December 2004

was it near bradford by any chance lol i never saw it just having a guess

why? :confused:

Probably because the place is a complete tip.