ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Up for sale soon! But how much????

clio 1.4 16v
I am putting my car up for sale in the near future!! jus wondering how much i will get for it? The car is a 53 plate clio expression 1.4 16v! It has been lowered 40mm on apex springs and has team dynamics 16" pro race wheels on! the seats and door cards are baby blue and also the strip on the dash! it has done 80,000 miles! (a bit high i know) The is also car is CAT D but has been proffesionally repaired! you could never tell the difference! just wondering how much i should put it up 4? more pics will follow! tell me wot you think thanks tim

Attachments

• tiims car.jpg
    tiims car.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 55
  • tiims car1.jpg
    tiims car1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 81
  • tiims car 2.jpg
    tiims car 2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 62
CAT D and 80,000 miles...

£2000 max

The modification will not add any value to the car, if anything they will put off buyers and reduce the price.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i would say advertise at £2.5k mate, and try not to drop below about £2.2k.

definately sell standard, should get £300 for the wheels at least if they are decent tyres.
also, sell me the springs!

Mercedes C Class Sport
the figures suggested seem fair.
where abouts in warrington are you mate? not seen you around before

clio 1.4 16v
i live in lowton gazbenger near jordan (f0xy) if you know where he is from! thanks for ure comments peeps