ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated - White 172

320d
A few changes since the FCS

Unpainted matt black boot lock surround from a clio van
Cat back exhaust
Matt black Cup spoiler

CIMG0382.jpg

CIMG0384.jpg

CIMG0383.jpg

CIMG0385.jpg

CIMG0386.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
love that exhaust, simple and very effective :approve:

Loving that car as a whole :cool:

306 GTI-6
Was that the boot lock surround off ebay Rich?

Looks mint!

Would love to come and have a look at it next time I am home in the North East.

looked superb at fcs, even better now lad

where did you source the cup spoiler from (or is it just painted matt black and if so how :))

jamie

320d
The boot lock surround was from ebay 99p plus postage... £53 from reno

The exhaust is from AAS in newcastle, hand made not off the shelf so its quiet as a mouse with only a slight rasp under hard acceleration

Cup spoiler was bought new from Craig172 at the FCS then I had it painted in a matt finish to match the other plastics

nice rich, how do they do that then? can you get a matt finish that is lacquered etc i presume?

clio...
I must be the only one to say this... But i really don't think the wheels suit the car. :O.

Everything else is perfect down to a perfectly shaped T. I just cannot get away with the wheels on this car.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Get the coilies on and the Dynamique spoiler back on and it will be exactly how you wanted it.

Amazing car, only just discovered this! Read the full 25 pages of the original thread just now. Quite surprised at how cheap this project appears to have been as well.

Funny as reading all the opinions, 'this bit looks s**t', 'I would paint this bit, looks rubbish otherwise' etc etc (about 10 pages worth!), glad you've kept to your plan. Can't please all the people all the time, they should find the money/balls to do it if they feel that strongly ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Spoiler works really well, not sure on the boot lock or arrow though. Apart from that its total sex :)

Now strip the b**ch, cage and bucket it! :D

320d
Amazing car, only just discovered this! Read the full 25 pages of the original thread just now. Quite surprised at how cheap this project appears to have been as well.

Funny as reading all the opinions, 'this bit looks s**t', 'I would paint this bit, looks rubbish otherwise' etc etc (about 10 pages worth!), glad you've kept to your plan. Can't please all the people all the time, they should find the money/balls to do it if they feel that strongly ;)

I knew it wouldn't have been to everyones taste but I like subtle stand out cars that are 'different' but to most people it doesn't stand out at all which suits me fine

I'll defo be keeping the silver badges against the poverty spec black plastics otherwise it'll not look like a Cup Racer despite peoples anguish

172 Credit crunch edition
I dont say this about many cars but your car looks awesome. I always loved white cars (first car ever was a white 106 s2 rallye) it is a lovely looking car the clio and in white it just sets it off a treat.

Well done that man!!