ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR Megane R26.

Decided to retrim my centre console this evening, not done a bad job but I'll be doing another as I know where I went wrong this time.

2upujeqy.jpg

8ehujezy.jpg

eqahe9e8.jpg

It's a very close match to the seats, and I've got enough to do another 7, but I'll attempt a few other bits in the future.

Quick update, fitted an arm rest today, will be retrimming the lid once I figure out how to remove it.

Also re trimmed my A-pillars, which are now infinitely better than before.

udutusa6.jpg

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have to have a go, a-pilliars look good. I need to find a hinge for the arm rest as well. Ads says it's not listed as a separate part, a full leather one like mine is a daft price.

I'm going to have to have a go, a-pilliars look good. I need to find a hinge for the arm rest as well. Ads says it's not listed as a separate part, a full leather one like mine is a daft price.

Seller is PCC_2000 and the colour is deep black. It's a pretty close match and I bought a massive sheet of it.

Fitted some R26.R fog blanks last week, as I'm not really a fan of fogs. Quick pic on the iPhone in meadowhall car park to show you.

ane9epeq.jpg