ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR Megane R26.

It's about time this happened TBF. Picked it up at the weekend, 51k on the clock and very tidy. Very impressed and very happy with it.

It'll stay fairly standard, I'll do the usual thing and map it though but that'll be next year.

Anyway, I'll use other people's pictures, as I'm lazy and can't be bothered sorting my own.

10331923306_4b632197e9_c.jpg

IMG_9566 by DanSX, on Flickr

10332046713_8e0932bb3e_c.jpg

IMG_9570 by DanSX, on Flickr

10332056523_c3383ce44e_c.jpg

IMG_9569 by DanSX, on Flickr

10331896064_69245a3d59_c.jpg

IMG_9567 by DanSX, on Flickr

And Cheers to Bonxy for this last one, I was out for a drive and he was sat at the top of Olivers Mount with his camera and his mates. Worked out well.

10247990455_5f2ee3fa4b_c.jpg

Olivers Mount by Bonxy, on Flickr

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Very nice mate, love mine it's a totally different animal to the Trophy and LSD FTW ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Very nice. Actually like the R spoiler in that colour rather than red!

Question... have the holes from the standard spoiler been filled or what? Im planning a spoiler for mine but the holes are putting me off :s

Very nice. Actually like the R spoiler in that colour rather than red!

Question... have the holes from the standard spoiler been filled or what? Im planning a spoiler for mine but the holes are putting me off :s

They've been bunged, they don't leak so I'm content for now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it mate. Always liked DK's one. Spoiler is a silly colour though. <3

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I cant believe i didnt recognise you.

I think it was because you where so far from home!

Still, nice car! :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Very nice! Wish I'd bothered to change the spoiler on mine when I had it, it makes such a difference.