ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V- MAX coilovers

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
I've been in contact with speedbox over the past couple of days about setting up a second group buy on these coilovers. They are more than happy to go ahead with another but they are uncertain if they can do them at the same price. They are going to get in touch with the supplier and get back to me. When they do, if the price is ok I'll make a thread in the for sale section containing all the details.

Italian 3.2 V6
good good, this msw lot do dead cheap gear! they do the cheapest set of 15" oz ultras iv come across and i am after a set! we should contact them sayin we have two group buys.

one lot for the V-Max coilovers (basicly got about 10 people up for them already lol)
and another lot for oz ultra if any1 else is interested in them!? i would be in for both of them tbh!!!

TTRS & V50
Just becase MSW sell them cheap, it doesn't mean they get them cheaper, they just don't put a big mark up compared to other companys. I'll be very suprised if you get them cheaper than 305 posted !!

Good luck though.

Fred got mine sideways with 'em ;) lol

I've emailed MSW as well about setting up a group buy. Will let you know how I get on.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Interested in group buy. I was put off coilovers as I was under the impression I'd need to spend £700+ to get something decent, which I'd just put towards a faster car to be honest!

Charged Superleggera
solution is to get some big washers beteen the shock and the bolt. easy solution as the bush has no where to go. iv heard of fk's with similar problems tbh. a memeber on here actually had the rear shock go up through into the boot. just because one member ha this problem it doesnt mean everyone who bought v maxx coilovers will but im getting washers put in just for peace of mind

NOTHING
i spoke to k tec about this and they said they have seen this on a few cars fitted with v-max. not sayinty there not any good, but before i buy a set i would like to see the design change to solve this problem.

Octavia vRS tfsi
So have we reached a consensus about these yet? I'm considering buying replacement front dampers and sportlines, which delivered to Ireland will probably cost £240-£260 ...

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Still waiting to hear back from them chaps.

i went to straven to look for the place,msw, but couldnt find it in the dump of an industrial estate at the edge of the village. wanted to ask them some questions about them, as they the set for the C4 and the 307 are idential (same part number) and they are rightnext door to a pug dealers, and a couple of garages in the estate, so i'm sure some of them must have fitted the kits so they would know of any problems with my kit like the clio one, and i'd want to see an actual kit if they had one to see the quality before i part with me cash. i'll miby go and try to find it again on saturday, infact i'll email them, they probably dont have a counter and are mail order only.

i went to straven to look for the place,msw, but couldnt find it in the dump of an industrial estate at the edge of the village. wanted to ask them some questions about them, as they the set for the C4 and the 307 are idential (same part number) and they are rightnext door to a pug dealers, and a couple of garages in the estate, so i'm sure some of them must have fitted the kits so they would know of any problems with my kit like the clio one, and i'd want to see an actual kit if they had one to see the quality before i part with me cash. i'll miby go and try to find it again on saturday, infact i'll email them, they probably dont have a counter and are mail order only.
are you on about Motor Sport World... If so, goodluck with emailling them, i emailed them about some wheels and they never got back. You could always ring them though"

are you on about Motor Sport World... If so, goodluck with emailling them, i emailed them about some wheels and they never got back. You could always ring them though"

Motorsportworld have never replied to any emails i've sent them.

Best to give them a ring, you might have to hold a wee while but once you get through the service is great.

Was on the phone to them today regarding some spacers i ordered and Alexa who I dealt with was extremely helpful.

Speedbox have confirmed with v-maxx that all the kits sent out in this group buy will not have the same problem with the bushes.

TTRS & V50
Its only a few kits that had this problem. It happened to me, but only on one said, yes a washer cure's it, but its nothing you have to do.