ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-Maxx Coilovers fitted to the REP!

Ultra Red Clio 197
Got V-Maxx Coilovers fitted the car yesterday! heres the results... thought sorry the rubbish phone pictures.

DSC00990.JPG

DSC00991.JPG

DSC00992.JPG

DSC00993.JPG

DSC00995.JPG

Ultra Red Clio 197
cheers! yeah its stinking! been too hungover today to wash it today! The plates are the road legal ones from Dubmeister!

Ultra Red Clio 197
coilovers are good so far! I had to trim a bit of the front archliners off... you know the but that bulges out by the screws for the front bumper and now I have no rubbing there at all.. Only part rubbing is the rear passenger wheel on the shock but thats because of the accident a couple of weeks ago but the stub axle is being replaced tomorrow which will cure that!

Im very pleased with them.. especially good value for money! Thanks to Stuart for selling them to me!!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Haa i'll have to call down and put him straight, it was a diy service that day back when I had little tools :rasp:

Ultra Red Clio 197
lol.. well he was impressed to see it still being used and also that the weld was still holding! Ive only had to repair it once when one of the tail pipes rusted through the back so I cold welded a stainless steel disc on and its been grand ever since!

Ultra Red Clio 197
I miss my coilovers! Glad you are enjoying them mate, car looks mint!

I miss them too! seeing as I now have a Kia Rio Courtsey car to rake about in the the next few days! Rubbish! tho it is very smooth unlike the bumpy clio! lol

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Ooooh wow, I thought you would be getting the Jazz! However one thing is that nothing goes as fast or handles as well as a courtesy car (especially when you have a certain Megane Coupe rally car)