ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 spoiler

clio 172
as above where is the best place to get one? i want to put one on my 172 but they seem to be as rare as hens teeth! how much am i looking at to buy one?

Evo 6, E92 320d
a pretty penny i'd assume, try your local scap yards and get them to phone around, cheapest soloution i can think of.

Lionel Richie
£222.13+vat new is the price i have listed using my reg (clio 255 V6) but when i enter a Trophy reg its showing a different part and price, weird (same spoiler)

Lionel Richie
they're £185 each plus vat! but the trophy ones are only £40 each

me thinks some of the parts for the trophy aren't listed correctly

clio 172
i really like them but the prive is a bit steep might have to take the scrappy route and wait a few months till one comes up

I think that Big Iain on here had one, it was flame red too, but no shorter struts with it.
Drop him a PM & see if he still has it.

Good luck finding one, if you do, you'll be looking at about £200 or so (second hand for it) Unless a scrappy gets a smashed mk2 vee or trophy in.

Chocolate Bar™
i dropped on and paid 100 quid for mine. Best bet is ebay for a cheap one if your not in a rush

The last one I saw on ebay was from a trophy & it was in need of repair, they don't come up that much.

If any one knows of a mk2 vee spoiler in Illiad Blue (with the struts) give me a shout;)