ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V70R with Milltek and Decat...

Stripped yozza'd cup
Just a short video from the journey back from collecting it!

a4d7e1f1.mp4

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee435/jkracing1989/a4d7e1f1.mp4

Last edited:
  Stripped yozza'd cup
What's the deal with this? Engine / power?

2.5 litre 5-pot turbo (very similar to the engine used in the focus st)
It's got a few mods, new exhaust manifold, inlet manifold, turbo housing, throttle body, Decat and milltek system. Running something around 275 - 280hp.

197 FF Glacier White
It's a volvo unit, so the Focus engine is similar to it, rather than the other way round. Great engine.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
The similarities to the st are its a 2.5 5 cylinder turbo and It drinks fuel other the t5 in the st is a new design with better emissions. Iirc the one in the old Rs are revised audi lumps. These are.good lumps though few boys have been able to empty a tank in 100miles when pushing it especially on track. 7mpg flol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
A mate of mine had an 850 T5 (I think it was that anyway). Was fookin rapidoo! Yours sounds sweet!

Lionel Richie
im thinking about bolting some FRS bits onto my 2.0T just for fun to see what it does, im sure theyll be a few standard bits floating about seeing as most are fitting the 350bhp upgrade bits

Stripped yozza'd cup
A mate of mine had an 850 T5 (I think it was that anyway). Was fookin rapidoo! Yours sounds sweet!

It belongs to a mate, I was doing the superb video work. Lol.
It is quick though, just never stops pulling.

im thinking about bolting some FRS bits onto my 2.0T just for fun to see what it does, im sure theyll be a few standard bits floating about seeing as most are fitting the 350bhp upgrade bits

100% worth it Fred! You may find a goldmine of power to liberate:evil:

Stripped yozza'd cup
Hi guys, It's the owner of the V70R here.

Thanks for the comments, they're very kind and made my day! The lump is actually the 2.3 HPT that was used in the 850/x70 T5/T-5R/R cars. My one has a slightly bigger turbo than all the rest. With a full exhaust, I/C, remap and flowed head these engines hit about 340bhp on a maha dyno....hopefully more in cold air :)

I've found my fuel consumption is pretty bad at the moment...I really should stop flooring it in tunnels! I have got 40mpg out of it on a run, but 20ish round town is the norm.

Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you if i'm allowed to come along to some of your gatherings? Thanks again!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Hi guys, It's the owner of the V70R here.

Thanks for the comments, they're very kind and made my day! The lump is actually the 2.3 HPT that was used in the 850/x70 T5/T-5R/R cars. My one has a slightly bigger turbo than all the rest. With a full exhaust, I/C, remap and flowed head these engines hit about 340bhp on a maha dyno....hopefully more in cold air :)

I've found my fuel consumption is pretty bad at the moment...I really should stop flooring it in tunnels! I have got 40mpg out of it on a run, but 20ish round town is the norm.

Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you if i'm allowed to come along to some of your gatherings? Thanks again!

To avoid confusion, that's Richard ^^ he used my account to say hi :)

Filing whilst driving ftw!

Love a bit of R estate action; scare the cr@p out of a family and a Labrador all at once!

Tappd'd RS

Ive got an I/C, downpipe, fuel delivery module etc - contact me if interested.

Cheers

Al

Lionel Richie
Ive got an I/C, downpipe, fuel delivery module etc - contact me if interested.

Cheers

Al

ill be in touch, need to do my research first, pretty sure the 2.0T engine i have is just a baby version of the 2.5, think theyre all B52 based units anyway