ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver A217

1.8 Civic EX

blue one with alloys? Ive spotted it a few times. No one on here tho I think.... Where abouts you from?

1.8 Civic EX

Oh Cool, Im near Banstead. Got my alloys and zorst from rsr in Redhill. retty decent chappies in there!

1.2 16v

Im up near banstead every weekend well Chipstead/Woodmansterne to be precise. Yea ive been in there a few times theyve always seemed decent enough. Havent spotted you round tho.

1.8 Civic EX

I actualy live in Woodmansterne but thought no-one would know of it so said banstead instead!! What clio you got then? Ill keep an eye out!

1.2 16v

yea its got Venoms got a close look at it the other week when it was parked outside my Aunties needs a new passengers side wing unless its been replaced now.

Small world, its not exactly a very well known place i must admitt, where bout in the village are you? Ive got a mk1 1.2 just passed my test last week so gonna keep it for a couple of months untill i find a nice valver.

1.8 Civic EX

cool. what colour? I got a Naples Red Valver. Live nearish to the park at the bottom of chipstead way.

Look out for me then, spend most my time in kingswood/walton on the hill/reigate etc..

silver mk2 172 with newly refurbd alloys in ford nimbus grey!

1.2 16v

Oh yea i know walk the dog over the field behind the houses round there. Its grey. Fink i spotted you rhino today you were at the large roundabout on the a217 was round 11:55 this morning.

1.8 Civic EX

yup that would have been me! Off to asda to buy my lunch!! haha. thats not bad, been spotted 3 times in as many days! although two from the same person but its all good! sound your horn next time, if i hear ya (my car makes a fair bit of noise) ill give ya a wave..

hahaha your becoming a right spotted b*****d, theres loadsa clio sporters around this area only ever see 2 though (dan, rhino)#

any of you go to the a217 on wednesday nights? see some mad races..

[Edited by midge on 10 June 2005 at 7:12pm]

1.8 Civic EX

sorry mate didnt even notice ya, was on the hands free to the gf and had some crazy bird sittin right up my a*se in an mgf. or did i go shooting past ya after I hung up and booted it to leave the mgf about a mile behind??

I thought it was thursdays on the mad mile? Ive never been tho, too many accidants and cops. I know 3 people that were just going past the mad mile not even to see the cars and got thier car written off by the racers!
[Edited by Rhino16v on 10 June 2005 at 7:15pm]

1.2 16v

you went past as you booted it just as you got off the roundabout towards asda i liked the alloys tho :cool:. well im off to sunny Woodmansterne now speak to you later. nah never been heard alot bout it tho.

its wednesdays people go theer on thursdays as well though after the purley way cruise i park my car off the road in the bus stop haha, starts at arund 10

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 10 June 2005
hahaha your becoming a right spotted b*****d, theres loadsa clio sporters around this area only ever see 2 though (dan, rhino)

Youll be seeing me around soon! :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

hey u lot !! all from rnd my area. im just by banstead/carshalton beeches/wallington side

brother knows a few of you lot hehehe

will have to meet up round here soon!

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy on 17 June 2005
when u back on the road dan??

*Should* be by sunday fella, just waiting on some parts to arrive!

i dont see that many valvers round here

im driving around wallington well i work in wallington, like in carshalton oohh such a long drive haha just long enough to warm me oil up to about 50 haha drive through banstead some times and ewell on way to windsor

clio 16v

mate i work in wallington too in Homebase, yours isnt the blue valver that parks in the Cannons car park each day is it?

clio 16v

blue, same as yours, on 17s lowered 60mm, and smoothed bonnet and boot, and crazy spoiler being added next week.

1.8 Civic EX

blimey, right little group we got in this area! I say lets all go to a pub somewhere near and take some snaps of all our cars lined up! would be pretty good as we all have mk1s!!

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy on 17 June 2005
has- havent seen you around mate, im in Wallington, so keep your eyes peeled!Dan- all standard? or TBs??

Standard fella, 2ltr, cams, smt etc will be at the end of the summer!

clio 16v

yep, im with Rhino, lets all meet up for a beer, and take some pics.
Mines back in the bodyshop next week (fingers crossed the spoiler will fit!) so the week after?

6sec- ill check today, the g/f cars is being serviced at the moment, ill see if he can do it.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

yer lets have a nice local meet ;)

everyone welcome !

lots of new faces ive not seen rnd here

big red bus

Quote: Originally posted by jamesc on 10 June 2005

Look out for me then, spend most my time in kingswood/walton on the hill/reigate etc..

silver mk2 172 with newly refurbd alloys in ford nimbus grey!

Were you on the A217 about 15 mins ago? just near Tesco and McDonalds?

A217 reigate/gatwick way? Was in the pub from 6 so not me... fairly easy to spot at the moment as i have three grey wheels on and one silver!!

clio 16v

lol get that sorted mate!

6 sec, yeah- my mechanic shoud albe able to do the welding. if you still need it doing?