ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver A217

clio 16v

isnt that the old water palace place? have you seen the size of the speed bumps on the way in!!!! Not sure i would actually be able to get in!

hes car has been lowered by 60mm but he is on 17s so that might be why he can just about make it over if your on less the 17s with that drop u might not make it

1.8 Civic EX

have to change the date too cant do this sunday! how about some point during next week at the blue anchor?? just off the Tadworth roundabout?? or maybe Valley Park?? nice big empty car park for some rather good photo oppotunities! (sp)

clio 16v

yeah but its closed for a refurb, i wanted to go their yesterday with the misses!! but we could get some top quality group pictures at box hill!!

1.8 Civic EX

good call dannyboy!! have to go one weekday evening so it aint as busy...dont want any rubbish cars in the pics!! :p speed bumps may be an issue for some tho, they aint too big just a pain!!! time and date anybody? Im normaly busy Wed nights but other than that im good....

clio 16v

hows about this coming Tuesday at about 7.30 ish? At the box hill car park, near the top of the hill just before the viewing point? If I still have a car that is!

1.8 Civic EX

tues being the 28th?? Im good with that too. Should we pm everyone that has been on this thread so they dont miss out??

ill go on the tuesday, not a clue how to get there though, can i meet with you rhino in coulsdon or sumthing and follow you there?

1.8 Civic EX

no probs midge, as long as there are enough of us going. prob meet with dannyboy too somewhere before we go.

danny boy hello mate good to see u over the weekend

have you got that number for me as car going into the garag later today

im scared haha

1.8 Civic EX

Shall we meet in the carpark behind Woolworths in Banstead for those that dont know how to get there? say 7:15ish?

1.8 Civic EX

so its just me, dannyboy and midge. with has and mo as a possibly. You alright to meet in Banstead midge? We will either be by Barclays/waitrose or in the carpark behind Woolworths shouldnt be too hard to miss 2 valvers in Banstead! Be there somewhere between 715 and 730....

yeah it was but he reckons it coulf be a loose bolt/pin at the bottom on the column never heard of that before but i aint no mechanic

but dunno what to do now i a bit broke this month aarrghhh

in banstead mate, in the car park behind woolworths right? i might get has.. his house a mission though mmm but he is hooking me up with some sheet

boxhill is pretty far, what about them big woods in banstead? closish to coulsdon ;) discuss when we meet i spose

1.8 Civic EX

not sure if we are going. just spoke to dannyboy and he said it is absolutley P*SS*NG it down over where he is. Only lives about 5 miles away so I think we might call it off! He is talking to mo as we speek I believe!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Nooooo its only a bit of water!!

its just cleared here 10 mins ago!!!

its only passing! so come on you wimps ;)

Its all dried up here, plus we will no doubt find a place for a drink or something!! so get up and go go go