ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Keep forgetting to check all the other Tesco's around me.... That's something for tomorrow.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Used this stuff today, awesome.

8675441436_e162f42827_c.jpg

IMG_3018 by heez29, on Flickr

8674334799_8582bc88c7_c.jpg

IMG_3021 by heez29, on Flickr

8674331321_111972cb83_c.jpg

IMG_3024 by heez29, on Flickr

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Anyone who has a Tesco near them with plenty of stock, would you mind getting a few bottles for me and I'll chuck the price + P&P pleasee?

Passat
I was in Halfords the other day and this stuff was £9!!!

Gonna have a look in Tescos in the next few days. If there's any in I'll buy the lot.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The woman in my local tesco petrol station said we've reduced the price to clear the stock, so it sounds like a when it's gone it's gone kinda thing!

Impreza RB5 #054
Is there some in the Bridgend store yeh?
I probably missed it when I was there. Did anyone say about a car being locked in the rhiw car park last night?
my mate was in the car on the top floor and the person locking up just locked the bottom gates and he couldn't get out lol

Yeah, picked it up in the petrol station next to the Police HQ, more than welcome to a bottle or 2 if they don't refill the self soon, i take it your in Cefn Glas?

I'm on my 4 days off, it wouldn't of mattered anyway, just ring the number on the gate and they have to let you out for free.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
LOL at people not having heard of wonderwheels before. It's been around for 20 years or more and it's VISCIOUS. I use Ixtar wheel cleaner from renault personally (get it by the 5 litre bottle) and it's better than anything else by miles. I think it might be made of actual magic.

Impreza RB5 #054
LOL at people not having heard of wonderwheels before. It's been around for 20 years or more and it's VISCIOUS. I use Ixtar wheel cleaner from renault personally (get it by the 5 litre bottle) and it's better than anything else by miles. I think it might be made of actual magic.

I think people have heard of Wonder Wheels before, just not this stuff.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

​Price?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Can't find any so getting the Girlfriend to check the Tesco's around her whilst she's at Uni :)

I'll post up on Sunday whether I'm succesful or not, but I'll be going to one that stocks/ed it. Happy to send bottles out, as long as you cover the cost and postage (post office opposite work, so not a lot of hassle!). Can either PM people in this thread, or list your names here so I know how many. Andy (Coby) that includes you, fella.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'll post up on Sunday whether I'm succesful or not, but I'll be going to one that stocks/ed it. Happy to send bottles out, as long as you cover the cost and postage (post office opposite work, so not a lot of hassle!). Can either PM people in this thread, or list your names here so I know how many. Andy (Coby) that includes you, fella.

Superstar!!

Em is checking in Guildford but if she has no luck it would be greatly appreciated.

Courtesy of cannon park coventry garage
nedyzu2a.jpg

Bloody woman behind the counter would only sell me 6! And she gave me grief about it, sent my mum in for the other 4 to post out to you guys and she said turned round rudely to me my mum and said 'I said only 6 bottles, they're £6.73 a bottle now and I'm not selling them to you"

So unfortunately I've got none to post out to you guys cause of the woman in the shop! 2 bottles are for me, 2 for family and 2 for a mate.

iceberg phase 2 172
Courtesy of cannon park coventry garage
nedyzu2a.jpg

Bloody woman behind the counter would only sell me 6! And she gave me grief about it, sent my mum in for the other 4 to post out to you guys and she said turned round rudely to me my mum and said 'I said only 6 bottles, they're £6.73 a bottle now and I'm not selling them to you"

So unfortunately I've got none to post out to you guys cause of the woman in the shop! 2 bottles are for me, 2 for family and 2 for a mate.
should have told her to go suck 1 , unless she owns tesco she cant do that , report her just to be a t**t

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
should have told her to go suck 1 , unless she owns tesco she cant do that , report her just to be a tw*t

Yes she can, Tesco have a policy of no more than 6 per customer. Don't blame the cashier for doing her job

​people go in buying things on offer in bulk and then sell them in their corner shops at a higher price

Yes she can, Tesco have a policy of no more than 6 per customer. Don't blame the cashier for doing her job

​people go in buying things on offer in bulk and then sell them in their corner shops at a higher price

Not a problem with her selling me 6, but my mum is a completely different customer and she should of just sold them to her and not given me old mum a load of hassle and grief and turned round saying 'they're £6.73 a bottle now' that she just go changing prices however she sees fit. Even her colleague said you've got to sell them at the system price!