ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

Honda & VW
Found a Tesco garage that HAD 6 bottles, at £1.73 I thought it would be rude if I didn't take the lot. This stuff is £9 at Sainsburys. So I got 6 for the same price, thanks

M140i
Used this today for the first time, very good stuff. Not bad know the paintwork really either :) required much less effort cleaning the wheels. Recommended

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
I'd be interested in buying this from someone, no tesco near me stocks it, anybody got any to sell?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This stuff is great!

Start;

027_zps4dc916a0.jpg

During;

028_zps05c03893.jpg

Video of rinse;

[video]http://s72.photobucket.com/user/keenan_gt/media/029_zpsf26f4272.mp4.html[/video]

Result;

030_zpse983dcdb.jpg

Bearing in mind my wheels need a re-furb! I was well impressed! :D

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Need to get fuel tomo so may nip down to the local Tesco garage, there probably won't be any but I need fuel so not a wasted trip lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I've picked up the last two bottles and they have ordered another box, think 10 or twelve for next week. She asked how many do you want? All of them, her face was a picture lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Morrisons also sell these. Missus went and bought some but the selfish cow didn't get me any :(.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will get it weighed and priced up at post office before work tomorrow and let you know

​Ive been waiting for you to sell me some for a while lol. Looks like I'm getting my own batch next week. The attendant thinks I'm mad

Works been mental finally getting a day off tomorrow so can go to the post office at last :), I've got more than 2 bottles I've for 3/4 if your interested mate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Swansea, South Wales.

cant find any locally, will try morrisons tomorrow though

ah ok, was going to say if you we're local ish you can pinch some of mine next week. If there's enough interest I will stick a thread up next week providing I get the others and see who wants some

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be happy with 4-5 bottles. Should last me a few weeks the rate I'm cleaning cars these days lol

S2H

RS Clio 200
Picked up a couple of bottles of this last night for £1.70 :D thanks for the tip.