ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Its not the fact its life changing, its the price of it.

Imo its all i need to get my wheels nice and clean, seeing as ive got no protection on my alloys, this makes life easier.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Used some today, not too bad. Black wheels makes it hard to see a reaction going on.

The wheels aren't spotless so I'll give them another go over next time I give it a clean.

If they still have some next week, do you want me to get you some? (Or if I pass through in the meantime)
​How many would you want? If you cover postage I'll be more than happy to.

Cheers lads but managed to wangle four for £5.19!!

I apologise to the lad who said the halfords three for two would work. You were right! Only had four in stock but delivery tomorrow! Price matched tesco receipt without so much as looking at it!!

Cheers lads but managed to wangle four for £5.19!!

I apologise to the lad who said the halfords three for two would work. You were right! Only had four in stock but delivery tomorrow! Price matched tesco receipt without so much as looking at it!!

Thought it would :p such a bargain!

Thought it would :p such a bargain!

Apologies!

Also, just been watching Britains Hoarders on TV... Erm, I need help. Lol.

apate4ug.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I must be using it wrong. The lads in work tried some on a px that came in, they didn't rate it at all

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
JD I still have received my bottle. I'm putting in a claim. Mr Durbin will hear of this...

The rapid dirt shifter from demon sine/car plan. A cheap pre wash that's wax safe. Few dw threads on it pal but can't link from phone.

ze7ydaqa.jpg

I picked a bottle up earlier cheers mate, got some shampoo as well all the car plan demon stuff seems to be on special offer there

Interesting could do with something like that, how much?

£6 in asda. £7.49 in Halfords. £2.25 in asda sale recently so walked into halfords and chatted to the lad who price matched the wheel cleaner and he price matched the RDS.

4e8abaza.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So I've been into a few supermarkets in the last few days and had no luck.

Anyone willing to grab some for me if they see some and ill cover postage??