ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very new here

Clio 1.2 RT mk2 ph1
Hey everyone im new (obviously because im writing in this forum lol) anyhow, got a Clio yesterday it’s very pretty a 1.2 RT 1998 mk2 ph1, and I love it to bits: D: D. Its a bit bashed and needs ALOT! Doing to it but I can see the potential in the guy yet.

Thinking about getting black 172 wheels and doing the brake callipers? white
Going to re-paint everything that needs to be re-pained
Hopefully changing both front and rear lights to something nicer
And finally sorting out the speakers in the back (they don’t work :|)

I know I will be adding more to the list but have a look at the photo's below of it and I will take any suggestions, ive very new to all this (its my first car) and just want it to look good!

DSCF1812800x600.jpg

DSCF1816blank.jpg

DSCF1814blsnkplste.jpg

sideblankplate.jpg

DSCF1833blank.jpg

Thanks for reading

Nessy & Nemo

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Go for a smooth euro look. Could be awesome. Keep the alloys you have and get them resprayed anthracite and drop it on the deck with the bodywork smoothed out!

Or you could just do what you said. Would still be cool :)

Petrol Blue 182.
ph2 rear lights and ph1 172 headlamps make sucha big diffrence in looks, if you want new headlamps and tail lights go for them, i did!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
like cg 172 said, keep the rims, have them refurbed in antherite, drop it 60mm, would look real nice, mayb full body respray in pearl white aswel would look the nuts!