ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Views on a roof scoop.

Mk2 Ph1 172
My mate at the garage he works at had a 172 with a prima racing kit on it which included a roof scoop which i thought looked quite good. I was wondering what people views are and if any one has one.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not seen it on any road going clio - looks good in the rally cars, but thats it

on a road going car might a bit pointless/ OTT

172 Cup 2003
suits a scooby mate or rally clio but a road clio i doubt alot, prob fid it'll fly away on m25

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
you've got a car bra haven't you? that would look good with a roof scoop. emmmm ok

Clio 172 mk2
Only road going car it looks good on is the RA Subarus and the spec Cs because they are supposed to be on those cars.

Fitting one to a Clio (especially if it's non functional/stick on) is daft

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
If you do decide to stick it on, PM me, i have an ash tray ill sell you that you can stick to the unserside of the bonnet, it flashes aswell

Roof vents are needed on competition cars with polycarbonate windows to allow adequate ventialation into the cockpit. They would do nothing to a standard car witha roof lining and electric windows.

Clio 172 mk2
If you do decide to stick it on, PM me, i have an ash tray ill sell you that you can stick to the unserside of the bonnet, it flashes aswell

lol

I've seen stick on bonnet vents....good way of increasing drag:S

Mk2 Ph1 172
Dont worry i wont be getting one as i have a sun roof, and even if i didnt still wouldnt get one as it would look random on a euro style clio

i'd need to see a pic , so nut sure tbh , though the one on the 197 cup in white did look a bit ..... strange