ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VO54 FFZ - liquid yellow avoid in Edinburgh

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
So am I right in thinking it just needs the semi auto gubbins removing and the engine swapping out for the correct one?

Hardly the end of the world.

I though it was going to be a cat B used in a number of crimes, cut and shut on a 1.2vin!!!!

RS
Reported to Autotrader. I'm not sure if it wasn't just moved to Edinburgh to a friend to try to sell it. Would explain why there are no more previous owners, and why I received a spewing ticket in it last year... (DVLA were informed of the exact date I got rid of the car after that, making me think the V5 hasn't gone anywhere yet).

And yes you could remove the rest of the semi auto gubbins, patch up the holes in the carpet and bulk head, remove the sensor that was bolted under the car and replace or service the engine... But for that price?!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
£4.5k for that. PMSL.

£3k gets you a 1 owner minty mint ST220! (Did me) on the same plate!.

Mental.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Have you actually read Fred's report?

Yes ive read the report.

Obviously the cars not worth the asking price, and the owners dont know thw story behind it but its got a different engine and a modified clutch or whatever.

Its not exactly the end of the world is it?

And anyway, dont people say ph1s are quicker? :p