ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W3ll sik thi$ bruv!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
A friend of mine on facebook has just befriended someone and the following is his profile picture :dead:

59443_431707454141_627869141_5199961_6501228_n.jpg

profile.php
profile.php

Last edited:
  Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
Did you know when you do this to you car it makes it go faster lol
So that makes it a 1.2 fast fast :eek:

Fabia VRS
I kid u not, the Op picture is in my town and i was with a few mates and he was attempting to look cool with us ... NOT f**k me its even worse in the flesh...

I love Lamp
Loool that's the shizzle blud

Got a black 1.2 Clio around me with pretty much same body kit on a 1.2 and FO great big exhaust too does 0-60 in sub 3 seconds now

Question though do these cars EVER get sold when they go up got sale?? Who would buy such a thing -_-

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Wow, I think those pictures have just burnt holes in my retinas'!

Fair play to them... Must've spent a lot of time and money to get them to tha standard they are now... However, not my cuppa T.

e92 330i
Loool that's the shizzle blud

Got a black 1.2 Clio around me with pretty much same body kit on a 1.2 and FO great big exhaust too does 0-60 in sub 3 seconds now

Question though do these cars EVER get sold when they go up got sale?? Who would buy such a thing -_-

Tbh at 16 I would have sold my nan for it.

White ds3
cs never changes,

1. find piks of s**t cars
2. post them and say something sarcastic
3. sit back and watch people slate

lol