ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

/waves

Clio 172 CUP
Hi all,

Thought I should be polite and say a quick hello :)

Just recently bought myself a Clio 172 CUP. After a few niggly little problems with the car, happy to say its now (/smashes on wood) running great and handles fantastic.

Bought the car after having owned a 1.2 Polo (needed a quick cheap run around) but prior to that i've had a Focus ST170, Fiesta ST and last year a Focus ST. The CUP seems to be every bit as entertaining as the Focus ST though I do miss that 5 pot growl :dapprove:

Reason for getting the Clio was I changed jobs at Christmas and I get a lift/bus to work now as there is no need to drive - so wanted something fun for weekends and also quite fancied using it for track days.

Lots of plans for the car - and hoping to learn a lot from the forums as to good (sensible) modifications - such as a roll cage, bucket seats etc. Will need to let the bank account recover first and just concentrating on tidying up the car for the time being (the joy of joint accounts and angry wives! :S)

Cheers,

Megane 265 Cup
Welcome to CS mate, lots of great information and friendly users here, I am only quite new myself :)

Clio 1970000000
Welcome mate. There are a few Ford owners on here too and some threads comparing Fiesta ST to Clios!!!!

n/a
welcome mate save yourself the searchin and get yourself a ktec stealth s/s exhaust, silver visions, turninis if you aint got any and lower it a tad oh and a cup spoiler if it aint on already :rasp:

p.s there some half decent people on here that are willing to give you advice and help when asked,